29/04/2021

Letter from Mr.Zainab Ahmed

 From: mrs.zaina14@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Zainab Ahmed, from West Africa am sorry to intrude into your
privacy I got your email address through internet via computerized
search after my prayers so I bring to you this transaction which I
notify from our bank an abandon fund which belongs to our late foreign
customer who deposited the sum 10.2 million USD but he died of Cancer
and ever since then no one has applied to claim the fund so I write to
you with confidence that you can be a help so we can get the fund out
of the bank I want you to apply to the bank as his foreign business
partner note that once the fund is been release to your wish bank
account in your country it will be shared among us in the ratio of
60%40 if you are interested please kindly forward your
details so we can move towards it.

Your full name................
Your Bank Name:.................
Your Telephone Number:............
Your Age And Sex:.....................
Your marital status.....................
Your Occupation...........................
Your Country city...........................

Thanks
Mr.Zainab Ahmed,