01/03/2019

wenjun - fake message

mmmakq mmmakq@126.com

Hello, my name is wenjun. I am interested in you. If you are interested in me, we can talk more. I am a simple girl. I am busy with my work, I hope I can meet a man who really understands me, I don't care about age and distance, as long as I can talk with him, I am single now, I often watch movies, go shopping and taste delicious food alone, I like the feeling of being together, I am longing to travel with my partner. I realize now that women still have to go back to their lives. I hope to meet a mature boy who is responsible and really likes me. I like many different interests, so I think I will tell you a lot about myself. Nice to meet you. This is my email :mmmakq@126.com

You can also find me here.here are my photos and my personal information


I will tell you all my information and wait for your reply.

Stolen pictures: