04/03/2019

xemeta - fake message

Xemeta xemeta671@yeah.net

Hello, my name is Xemeta. I'm 30 years old. I come from Japan, I am single, no children, so I often a person watching a movie, go shopping and taste the delicious food, may be I a person single long, want to have a one who really knew me at all with me, also I accompanied him, too. I hope I can meet a really understand me, I don't care about age and distance, I have a passport, can go abroad at any time. I had a failed relationship, so I think I will tell you many things about myself. In that failed relationship, I paid a lot, but the result is very painful, I want to find a serious relationship, I can consider keeping, if you are interested in me, please reply to me, you can also find me here.


You can see my information on this website, I think this website is reliable, it can ensure that we are all true, I will tell you all my information, waiting for your reply.

Stolen pictures: