31/10/2017

Debra Lee Roesler

From: roesler26deblee@gmail.com

Email 01:

Hello, Dear Friend.

I am sorry if the content of this message meets you as a surprise.
I am a  US soldier currently serving with the UN peacekeeping troop in Afghanistan in the war against terrorism.
There are many reasons to which makes me contact you and I want you to lend me your trust as I am lending you mine also.
Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I shall explain later.

I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent, but things are no longer comfortable with me as the deposit is with the Red Cross agent and I want the fund moved out from this place.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money.

Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you further information about the movement of the fund.
I am in a hurry writing now, so I cannot give all the details now.
Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to assist me in this process.

This is confidential and I want you to see it just as I am saying it and nothing risk is attached.

Regards,
Debra Lee Roesler


Email 02:

Dear friend, 
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email. I assure you that as far as we are confidential about this, there will never be any problem to both you and me. Being in different countries doesn't make any difference. Everything will be arranged as far as you are honest in working with me.

I know that it is not easy to trust a total stranger but I've got to do it because of my very tight situation here.  Trusting someone starts in a day and this is a very confidential issue.  Here we are in a situation of life and death. I need you to remove this fund outa here and someone has to help me.  
Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust.

I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.
The deal is all about the money I made  here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out.

I cannot send this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it.
Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund.

The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence?.
This is exactly why I need your help.
I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.
you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to give you 20%  of the total money for the assistance after you have received the money.
I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.
I will only reach you through email because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

Please if you can handle it, let me know so that I will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that I will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,

Roesler Lee Debra.

Email 3:


Dear
  
I have seen your information and everything is fine.  I want to assure you that there will be no problem and you have nothing to fear.  Nevertheless, I would like you to keep this issue very confidential without discussing it with any other person. This should be strictly between you and I. Please promise me.

In this case, I have concluded a very special but solid arrangement to bring the luggage to you through a diplomat that will travel out of here to London.  I am still here in a war zone and I risk my life and job to secure and send out this funds through this special arrangement

I have therefore forwarded your information to the UN diplomatic personnel who is going to transport the funds in safe boxes. The name of the diplomat is Mr George Williams. He does not know that the boxes contain money because I told him that the boxes contain my personal belongings which I want to send to a friend. Please stick to the same story. He shall be arriving in London on Saturday, the 4th of November 2017 via a Red Cross flight. He shall contact you on his arrival to London so that he could arrange with you for the forwarding of the luggage to you.  You should also know that this is a very special arrangement. I am counting on you. Inform me when the diplomat contacts you.  Please keep everything top secret.  God bless you and pray for me too.

Yours truly,
Debra Lee Roesler.


George Williams 1

email from: georgewilliamm40@gmail.com

Sir

I am George Williams. I am writing you from here in London. This is to inform you that I've  arrived here in London with your luggage from your friend Roesler Lee Debra. 

Before I could continue with you, please send me a copy of your Identity card. It is after receiving this that I will confirm that I am communicating with the right person and I shall immediately proceed to the clearing of your luggage here in the UK and forwarding it to you. Thanks and waiting for your immediate reply.

Mr. George Williams.

+447732487924

George Williams 2

Sir,

I've confirmed your information with your friend and everything is fine. You should know that this luggage from your friend Roesler Lee Debra is under a special Diplomatic arrangement.  Therefore, I have cleared the luggage here in London and made the necessary arrangement for the luggage to be forwarded to your country on Wednesday the 8th of November 2017. You should understand that this is a very special luggage and that's why I am being careful and I am making this VIP arrangement.  This luggage will arrive in your country mixed with other embassy luggage and you should never worry. Therefore when the luggage arrives there in your country, a diplomat shall contact you directly on phone. You should meet and give him the sum of $1,800 so that he shall pay the local embassy fee and bring out your luggage and give to you. 


Hope you understand the explanation. Thanks and waiting for your immediate confirmation.


Stock image. hahahaha!





another stock image