11/10/2017

shsm36

user: shsm36




text:

I really never know what to say on the first chat as I am really new to this on line dating scene,i want you to know i was browsing through when i found your lovely profile with great pics,i want you to know distance is nothing if the heartfind themselves. Everything I type usually ends up sounding so stereotyped or choreographed that it must sound phony to read.I am just an honest, caring, and respectful man who loves life, loves God,and is looking for someone to develop a meaningful long-term relationship with. I mean I am not asking for instantaneous intimate relationship and wedding commitment overnight or anything. I believe all quality committed relationships start slowly as close friendships and develop if the chemistry is there. I believe a close and deep friendship is the glue that holds relationships together.I want to meet someone for me. Someone to have fun with, enjoy life, with and one day share all my hopes and dreams with.I have a love for life unlike many people you will ever meet. I workout regularly and stay in great shape. I love the outdoors but enjoy a candlelit dinner and movie at home on the couch as well.i would love to know more about you and see what we do have in common.. i will love to know you more.. sherry


The text of this message is completely generic. It was not difficult to find this same message in describing other profiles on relationships sites. Notice the colored lines to notice the similarities. Scammers do not like to write descriptions. They just copy and paste generic texts to create their profiles.

picture already used to create other profiles:




picture already used by scammers: