31/10/2017

Reverend Father John Dominic

From: revfatherjohndominic@yahoo.com



My Beloved in the Lord,

May the Blessing and peace of the lord be with you in Jesus Name, Amen.I am sorry for my late reply to you, I have been trying to get in contact with you all this while but to no avail,

I want to share a good News with you,as your ex-partner Miss ( Dinah Dim Deng ) who contacted you from Togo Lome refugee camp for your help to assist Her to transfer her late father money in the ORAL-BANK of Lome ,Togo to your account in your country,have successfully transferred her late father money with the help of her new partner from London and she is right now very busy with her husband on their investment project and she did not forget your kind past effort ,this is her reason and she issued an ATM VISA CARD which worth about $150,000.00 USA Dollars,on your name for compensation of your past effort to share the joy with Her,

She instructed me to contact you and send the ATM VISA CARD to you, my dear beloved in the Lord,I want you to send me your current postal address that will be used in sending the ATM VISA CARD to you and I will make sure it will be posted to you immediately.

Please send me the following details as follows bellow.

1) YOUR COMPLETE NAME..................
2) YOUR ADDRESS.......................
3) YOUR CITY..........................
4) YOUR COUNTRY.......................
5) TELEPHONE..........................

Please send me the above details and I will quickly arrange with the Bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you and you will be able to withdraw the money at any ATM machine around you or any part of the world.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply and also make sure you send the details to enable Bank quickly send the ATM VISA CARD to you

Yours in The Lord,
Reverend Father John Dominic.

References: