09/07/2017

Anabelritas (Bauket Shalla) messages

Message: 

Hello i am single and seriously searching for a man to start up a relationship, My email is................bauketshalla@gmail.com.



Emails sent by bauketshalla@gmail.com

Email 1:

Hello,

My name is Shalla .i live in Cameroon.

Its a pleasure to receive your letters. Thank you for your mail and
your interests. and I apologize for the late reply to your mail. It
will be really nice to meet and get to know each other in real life. I
want to be open and honest with you. and I'm serious about my
intention. I do not have a job, but now I hope to find soon, my family
and I are a perfect and am a woman and I possess all these features.
honesty, trustworthiness, transparency, loyalty and sincerity. Now I
live here with my father and I have finish my studies, but things here
are very difficult for me to fine a job. My father, who is now retired
from work was a teacher here. My dear, please, I want to tell you that
you do not have to worry about anything for us to meet and get
together,


     Dear All I need from you is trust love and respect for us to
understand each other and live happily because I am a sincere person
and full of love and respect for every man who shows me love and
seriousness.


Email 2:

Hello.

Thanks so much for his introduction, my dear live With my dad in
Cameroon in a city call Douala . I lost my mother a few years ago. I
just graduated from the university i studied business management but i
have gotten a job yet to do i am 28 years old my height
is 1,65m and my weight 68kg . I really want a man who will take me in
as his wife I am a pretty good and honest girl and i stand on my words I want one Good honest caring and a very sincere husband i do not care about age
All I want is true love and care. I want to take my time and  know you very well
If you're going to be the husband I'm looking for then I'll be very happy
To meet with you one day from your words introduction i can see that
You are a God-fearing person and i pray that with you I will fine true
love. I had a boy friend but he was the kind of man does not
Think settling down and make a family so i decided to live him and
Go ahead with my life, and so that's why I'm seriously
Looking for a man who will take me as his wife i am willing to
Move anywhere in the world if ever find the kind of husband I'm looking for.

For my husbands I like to go to the gym I like so much football so much
Go to the beach. I will be very happy to meet and talk to you face to face
Do and know the intention of having us together OK okay
I'm sorry I do not even have a cell phone,  I want
To tell you this, if this is God plane that we should be
Together then I promise you that I will love and care very well
for you. I am willing to move to any  part of the world.  Please can
you get back to me with
Your photo?
Thank you so much.


Email 3:

How are you feeling these very minutes? I'm good and hope you too,
Thank God for today. Your words have deeply identify who and what you
want in life, Honestly. You deserved to have a God fearing woman to be
the wife of your unborn kids, however you should be glad you've come
across the lady with God fearing,much love to give and share, very
respected lady from a very remote family.

Looking at your pictures I'm just smiling because it seems to me as
you are saying some words but not sure of what you saying,. I consider
myself as a caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Generous, Goals
Achiever, Honest, Spiritual oriented, Future
driven,Confidential,Understands the ups and downs of life, Committed
to relationship, Reader, Visionary, Compatible, Conservative,
Passionate, Romantic, sexy and loving.

You should know, I am the only daughter of my father Who cares much
about my personal life,Whom Had always wished to see me getting
married to a desirable man of my choice (who knows if it's you) some
one presentable and good looking from inside and out side.

I'm a good cook , I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with
Chicken, Can prepare beef burger, Can prepare pizza, Italian sea food,
Can prepare red boiled beans with fried fish and fried plantain, Can
prepare Samosa and etc.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol beverage, But i like to taste wine or
campaign with good flavor. My favorite colors are white, pink and
green.
I am seeking to meet some one caring, faithful, communicative,
loyal,generous, understanding, future driven ,honest, truthful to be
with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage , Some one with
Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near
future,God fearing person.

Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman, Ready to share
poverty, richness, failure and victory together, is whom i have always
been dreaming to meet in my life.

I don't play games or play with peoples emotion. Do you mind sharing
any thing about your spiritual belief.

I don't mind to relocate to where i can have peace of mind,

Waiting for your mail.
Truly honored.


Email 4:

Hello how are you doing ?

My love to be honest with you i won't advise you to come to Cameroon and set up a business ok because i am trying all i can to get out of this country and better my life in the U.S.A . I have been a graduate for four months not and i graduated in business management and i still haven't been able to secure myself a job . So i suggest that once we fall in love and agree to become husband and wife i will just relocate and meet you over there and we can start a new life ok.

My love am so happy to have you in my life , you have brought me so much joy love and happiness . I just pray that our love should last forever and we should also have a bright future together with or kids.

I promise to be a good caring and honest wife to you my love , I will always respect you for the fact that you are my husband and i will love you in good and in bad times.
I wish i had wings i will have already fly to your location my love.

My life has all the colors because i have you as my hubby, You are so caring and loving i just want to thank you for being there in my life it is a pleasure to be your wife.

All the treasures and luxurious things in the world wold means nothing to me without you being there for me you are the jewel of my life. I love you.


By choosing you i chose happiness for life Am so glad to be your wife, You are the best thing that has ever happened to me
beyond you, there is nothing I can see, love you honey.


Dear hubby, we make an awesome couple you know. I may not have too many gestures to show, But, I truly love you from my heart no one can ever make us apart. Love each time i look at you i just smile to myself and think certainly could not have done better without you. You are perfect the way you are. I love you honey.

Don't ever change i love you the way you are, in the darkness of my life you are my shining star You complete me and give me a reason to live there is so much to say, so much to give will love you my hubby till the end of time,
Love you.

My love today i wished my cloths and my fathers own and right now i am at home you know i don't have a job so i just stay at home all day doing nothing . So what is in my mind right now is how am going to be with you my love.

What do you say honey?



Other Photos:






Other references:


www.fraudswatch.com/briana-lee-12/


www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81427&start=60

www.fraudon.com/romance-scammer-briana-lee/

www.theftscamfraud.tk/briana-lee-12/

romancescamsnow.com/dating-scams/scammers-by-name-angel-angelina-angelica-angela/