16/07/2017

Mrs Funmight Adel - AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TOGO LOME.


from: funmightadel01@gmail.com

Email 01

Hello Sir,

My name is Mrs Funmight Adel, Managing Director Transaction Banking in
the whole West Africa countries under  AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TOGO
LOME.


You can visit the below website for you to be fully assured of whom
you are to deal with in future
https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/

I am contacting you for a bank to bank transfer of an Over-Invoice
Contract sum from my branch bank to be invested in your country if
well agreed by the both parties.

Please for security and confidentiality in this transaction,please get
back to me

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Funmight Adel


Other links:

Email 02:

Greetings,Antal.

I am Mrs Funmight Adel. who contacted you for a business transaction
some time ago but something led to another and we could not achieve
our aim of transferring the money to your Bank account as planned. I'm
happy to inform you that i have had the funds transferred with the
cooperation of a new partner from INDIA. Presently, I'm in INDIA for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I
have not forgotten your past efforts and attempt to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my Lawyer.......

Her name is Mr Johnson Maka

E-mail:barristerjohnson170@gmail.com

Phone Number 00228 92027827

Ask him to send you ATM VISA CARD of $150.000.00 which I kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciate your collective efforts at that time so,
feel free and get in touch with my Lawyer and instruct him where and
how to send the amount to you. Please, do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at
that time. At moment, I am very busy here in INDIA because of the
investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand
without confrontations. As a serious minded and straight-forwarded
person, I instructed my secretary to make sure she carries out the
assignment of sending you the money as instructed. So feel free to get
in touch with him and she will send the amount to you without any
delay.

With Best Regards,

Miss Funmight Adel.


www.419scam.org/emails/2006-10/03/802834.12.htm

antifraudintl.org/threads/simon-mensah-african-development-bank-lome-togo-but-currently-in-jail.91330/

awe.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=52997&page=3&desc=yes


www.rolexforums.com/archive/index.php/t-48654.html

www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28317