09/07/2017

Spicymama34461 - This user has been deleted



email: spicymama34461@gmail.com

email 1:


How are you doing today?? Am kinda cool here, It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things, I would like to say what a great man you are. 

I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship. I am not only looking for my  life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship. I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once. 

I am here because I am ready to find true love. My name is Helen Kelechi Reed, I am mixed. American Dominican, I am single and never been married. No kids. but i love kids. I am the only child of my late parents. I am Interior Decorator by profession. I'm an occasionally drinker, non smoker, no drugs and no head games. I get high on life. Also I am gifted with a quality that some men and women often lack, and that is self confidence and common sense. That special someone I am searching for will fulfill my dream. Mutual respect, honesty and transparency will be the foundation of our relationship. Tempered with forgiveness, understanding, and unconditional love. 

I want to hold hands and show public displays of affection. I want the world to see that I enjoy my commitment.. Fun loving, spontaneous, sensual loving and caring. I still want to know more about you. I have not had the best of luck with my love life. What went wrong in your last relationship? What are you looking for in a woman and in a relationship. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Helen K Reed

email 2:

How are you doing and how is your day going? Thank you for taking your time to write me. You have the quality of what I am looking for in a man. I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other' time, when you get this mail, kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.  My dad died 2 years ago in Virginia and my mom died last year through breast cancer. I'm the only child. I am mixed. My ex boy friend 

Victor Gregory gamed me a lot and treated me so bad in our relationship, he absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in East London. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, because he thought we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex boyfriend, I joined a dating site (www.couple.com) where I met an African guy on line who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life. The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone. I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts remuneration. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possible means to get the money from me and get away with my money. 

Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Finance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now. Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed, this time, I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, since i would be coming to meet with you as soon as possible you want me to, provided you will treat me in an orderly manner. Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my rescue and be of whom i expect you to be. I really need to be loved because I really deserved it and I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me, I will reciprocate true LOVE as well. Thanks and God bless you.

email 3:

Hello handsome, 
I am happy to read from you once again, You have been on my mind and thank you for your sincerity.  I would not mind to get to know more about you, I will appreciate your trust and helping me, you seem like a very good man and I wouldn't mind to get to know you more and more. Hope all is great with you and hope you are doing well at your work. 

 I would like you to have me for my word. I want you to help me out of getting my luggage from the safety Company, I promise you that am going to spend the rest of my life with you and I will never let you go. Well i will love to come to you but the only problem at hand is that the boxes at the security company is deposited along with important documents that backs up the source of the money. since i have deposited it as a luggage which i want to ship over to the states but i don't know if i can trust you to ship it to you.  Ever since i deposited the boxes i don't have access to open it that's the major reason why i am down financially, if not for that i would have sorted myself out ever since. but i have all the lock codes and numbers to open it. 

So all i need you to do now is to help me write the security company on my behalf, so that they ship the luggage's to you since i am coming over to meet you in other to know you better. so when you get the boxes i will give you the necessary codes to open the boxes and you will take some money out there and send it to me for my flight ticket and some to balance my hotel bills over here as the hotel manager has seized my passport till i sort out my bills. i wish to be with you soon so that you can really know me deep down and see that i am an honest, caring, loving, down to earth, honest and beautiful woman. 

You will also assisting me in investing the money in stocks, real estate and other investments too. If you need the contact details of the security company so that you can contact them, please let me know. I will be waiting to hear from you. Helen

email 4:

How are you doing and how was your night? How is work? I am glad to know that you are a honest and faithful man. I want you to know that I am putting all my trust in you and I hope that you will never let me down. Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited traveling luggage sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my traveling luggage, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: GFC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: GFC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: 405576
Consignment Description: 2 Traveling Boxes
Depositor: Miss Helen Reed
Contact Company: Global First Safety Company
Contact Person: Mr Egbe Peter (Custodian Manager)
Contact Email: stop.order@linuxmail.org
Contact Tel: (234-80-97279184)

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to at testate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you in the state. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them and your contact phone number. Keep in touch. I hope to meet you soon take care

Loads Regards
Yours Love

email 5:

I am not doing good my dear because things are not going fine with me and i have not eaten because i dont have any money to get food.

email 6:

Honey, I dont know if you will have the good mind to send me $100 so that i can get some food and problem my dear

email 7:

I want you to send me the money through Money gram or Western Union to my name . Name: Helen Kelechi Reed, Address: 628 Peterson ave, City: ikeja, State: Lagos, Country: Nigeria, Zip code: 23401. I want you to send me the information to pick up the money as soon as possible. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Other references from this user:







Other photos: