09/07/2017

Scam sent by  esther4u080



message:

Hello Dear, Hope this mail meets you well, please permit me to introduce myself to you, I am Miss Esther Desmond the Daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Michael Desmond from Ivory Coast. Who was a famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan the Economic capital of Ivory Coast (Cote D'ivoire). I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the sum of $ (7.500, 000.00USD) that I inherited from my late father to your bank account.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund as a mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort. All the necessary documents concerning this fund are intact. For more details concerning this fund and I will equally send you my photos so that you will see and know who I am. Please respond to me on private Email ( esther_desmond2017@yahoo.com ) Waiting for your cooperation, Yours Faithfully, Esther Desmond,