09/07/2017

Helen Wilson Akima and Reverend Father Mathias Pama

From: helenzanda20117@gmail.com

Email 01

My dear,


I am happy to receive your reply to my letter,let me tell you everything about me, My  Name Is  Helen Wilson Akima i am from ivory coast i am 23 yrs ,single  and never married before but presently i am residing in a missionary orphanage home here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country , my late father was a managing director of a rubber industry company and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state  before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive because i was in school  but I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. i want you to call me through the missionary No.(+221773032431) in your free time.



I want to go back to my studies after here  because i only attended my Second year in the university before the tragic incident that lead to my been in this situation now took place. Listen to this i have my late father's deposit of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you after because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3M (two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) . So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country  and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a better life .
i will wait for your  reply so that i will know what to do
i have attached my pictures ,



Yours sincerely Helen



Email 02

Hello my beloved ,
hopefully you are in a good health ?

i was very happy to receive your mail today ,
i am  wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me  and  help me to come out of here, I want to let you know  now  that my contact with you was directly from god almighty because i got you immediately after my  fasting and prayers  and  that's why i am  given you all my trust believing that you will not betray me or let me down .

i have already informed the bank that i want to collect the money and the only thing they told me was to look for a foreign partner due to my refugee status,
i want you to contact the bank  for more verification and the possible transfer  and do keep me informed once you hear from the bank,
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Group chairman and Remittance Manager;Sir Philip Hampton
EMAIL ADDRESS  ( info.rbs.ccare@scotlandmail.com )
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +441214567840
FAX NUMBER 447087641177
 
God bless you as you as you help me out of here  ,
yours  sincerely  Helen Wilson Akima


Email 03

Dearly Beloved Friend  ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.
    
However i didn't forget your past effort despite that you failed me somehow ,
I left the sum of $100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM
cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $100,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your  past  effort despite  that you failed me  at that time   .  The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.


For your good and safety , I left the ATM  VISA CARD  with Reverend Father Mathias Pama  and this is his phone  +221774098661, now go ahead  and contact him either  through  his telephone  or  email address below ( revmathiaspama@hotmail.com )


so that he can  post the the ATM  CARD  to you through   DHL courier service your  Simply contact  Reverend  Mathias Pama immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you.

i might not be replying or  checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people  to enable  us  settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to  the reverend father Mathias Pama on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there ,
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE  CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO.
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card  to you without delay .
Take care and  have a happy year  end.


From: revmathiaspama@hotmail.com

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your Family.

This is Reverend  Father Mathias Pama  ,
I was told by your friend   to send  to you a  bank Visa ATM card  worth  (100.000.00)  One hundred   thousand   us Dollars ,
according to her which she said that it is for your past effort as you wanted to help her before she finally got help from another person.
she drop it  and said that i should send it to you. you will have  to send to  me this needed  information below through
which i will  post the card to you through  DHL  courier post office which you will receive it within 2 or 3 days after the posting ,

as soon as you receives  it then you will take it to any bank  ATM  machine and start withdrawing your money .
May  the  peace of the lord be with you .
From Rev  Father Mathias Pama.
Personal Tel. +221774098661


I will need  these  information's  to go and  send the   card  to you through DHL courier service  .

1,your Full Name. 2,Address , city/country . 3,Personal telephone  .. 




Stolen photos:




Reference for Reverend Father Mathias Pama: