18/08/2017

Alexandria Paddock - Asking for money to buy remedy for a sick mother

from: alexandriapaddock@yahoo.com

email 1


Hello, thanks alot for the email and I can feel your pain as we share lots in common. I'm Alexandria, 27 years old from New York USA. I'm self employed as a forex trader, single and searching for a serious relationship. I need a loving, caring, honest and sincere man who will be mine forever as you have said in your previous email. My hobbies are reading, singing, cooking, fishing, camping and travelling.

 I hope our chemistry will work together after we meet and share lots together. Can you tell me more about you such as your full name, location, age, occupation and hobbies ?

Email me back soon. Thanks... Kisses

email 2

I'm glad reading your response and I will be so glad to meet you soon. I will love to be your partner forever in a long relationship. We can get married and have our own loving family.

 Yes, am from New York USA but presently in Mexico visiting and taking care of my sick mother. She has a brain tumor disease and need to undergo a neuro-surgical operation. I will be back to USA as soon as she is alright. My mom is from Mexico while my late dad was from USA and I was born in USA.

I can teach you more on forex trading when we meet then we start our business together but right now am out of business because of my present situation visiting my mom in Mexico.
I can send you an invitation to visit me in USA and that will make it easier for you to secure USA visa from the embassy in your country. 

 I'm still single here because my ex-boyfriend hurt my feelings and got married with another lady last year. It was so disgursting but I believe LIFE GOES ON and everything will be okay with me soon when I find my own true lover.

You can text me anytime on +1-646-801-3047

I love you so much and will be glad to meet you soon. I want you as my love, my joy and my everything forever. I hope you won't hurt me as my ex-boyfriend did ?

Email me back soon. 
Thanks alot
I love you...

email 3

Thanks alot for your concern toward my me and my mother. I just can't afford to let her die because she is the only one left for me in the entire world. I'm her only child and i have no sibling, if we get married you will be her joy too. She will be very happy to meet you soon when she get alright.

 Yes honey, I live alone in New York and wish you come over soon so that I will have a partner and joy living with me. I love you and want to spend my entire life with you. 

I'm planning to go back to USA soon so that I can sell the other house I inherited from my late dad, I need the money very urgent for my mom's medical treatment (neuro-surgical operation fee). The medical fee cost about $120,000 and its highly expensive for me, so I need to sell the house so that I can afford the fee...

Thanks alot for your prompt email. I love this and will always be glad reading mails from you. 

You are my joy, my angel, my life and my everything.
I love you sweetheart.

email 4

Yes honey, the treatment is very expensive but I have no other choice than to get the money and pay the medical bill. I don't want her dead, she is the only one left for me.

 My late dad has two houses which I inherited and have to sell one to further my mom medical treatment. Once the operation is done my mom will be alright as the doctor said.
Can I ask you something very important? I want you to do me a favor? Promise you will do it for me and never say no...

email 5

I just wish if you can lend me some money to buy relief drugs for my mom and also pay little bills. I need just $400 and I will refund you the money when am back to USA soon.

 I need to get her the drugs soon.

email 6

Okay my love, thanks alot and I promise to refund you soon. I will love you forever and nothing will separate us..

You can send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Moneygram Transfer to my information below:

NAME: ALEXANDRIA PADDOCK
CITY: MEXICO CITY
STATE: MEXICO CITY
COUNTRY: MEXICO

How soon are you going to send the money ?

My Answer: You will never have my money! How can a person who owns properties and works with forex not have money to buy medicine? Very strange!!!

After discovering that I would not give the money she got nervous. He began to curse me and say absurdities. Hahahaha!



stolen pictures:




Using twitter as an advertising panel to find a boyfriend.


She needs "any man". Is this desperation? Since the year 2016 looking for a man ?? Is it that hard?