12/08/2017

Email sent by cindymic (Regina Daniels)

From: cindymichael609@gmail.com

Email 1

Dearest,

Good day,

Thank you for your mail and also for your willingness in assisting me
in this transfer, I am promising you that you will never regret
helping or knowing me I want you to help me reclaim this USD37 Million
dollars from where my late father deposited it for an investment in
your country.

Like i told you earlier my father is the Army Chief of Staff of Côte
d'Ivoire Ivory Coast West Africa, he made this deposit before he died
after his death his brother took everything that belong to my late
father, including his properties, now the only thing I have is this
CERTIFICATE of deposit which my father told me about when he was alive
that he deposited this money with the bank in Lome Togo. As I am
talking you i have contacted the bank and they told me that yes my
father deposited this money with them.

Now, I am in a hotel where I am writing you this message from, as soon
as you show your interest in helping to transfer this money into your
account,  I will give you the bank contact for you to contact them and
to confirm by yourself.

Why i am in this hotel is because i don't want my late father’s
partners to know about this deposit because if he knows that my
fathers have this kind of amount he will claim the money. I am afraid
of him because, he is a very bad person, please I trust you with this
money and I will not like anything to happen to this money.

Please I will like you to send me these information and as soon as I
get this information from you today I will give you the contact of the
bank for you to contact them for the transfer of my money into your
bank account so that immediately after the transfer i will join you
over in your country to stay and continue my studies while you will
help me to invest the money.

I will also send to you the contact of the bank were this fund was deposited
so you can contact them for the transfer as soon as I hear from you.

1) Your phone number
2) your home address
3) your photo.
4) Your full name

Here is my picture and the deposit certificate of the money.

Wait to hear from you.

Cindy Michael

Email 2

Dearest,

Good morning and how are you today, I have just introduced you to the
bank this morning as my partner whom I want my money to be transfer to
his account please contact the bank now so that they will start the
transfer process to your account because I am having problem with the
hotel where I am hidden because I have not paid them for two months
now I need this money to be transferred so that you can send me money
from there to settle my bills and also get my traveling papers to join
you soon.

Below is the address of the bank where my late father deposited the
money. Contact the bank as soon as you receive this mail.

Name of Bank: Central Bank Lomé Togo;

Addresses .. International Bank for Trade and IndustryLome Sige Social
Avenue Franchet d'Esprey, Lomé Togo;

  Bank name. Central Bank Lomé Togo

  Adress. BP: 13085 lomé

   Tel: (+228) 93572283 Fax: (+228) 220 55 73 9364

  Bank E-mail = cttblome@mail2consultant.com

  Direct E-mail = dr_philip@safe-mail.net

  Bank Director General Name = Contact person DR PHILIP AMA


If you contact the bank, let the director Dr. Philip Ama, Understand
that you are the friend of the family of the late Mr. Michael That you
supposed to receive this fund US$ 37,000,000 before his sudden death.
Although they do not ask a lot of questions because I already Their
interest in recovering my inherited I just introduced Dr. Philip Ama
this morning, after i Received your mail, I told him that you
were my foreign partner and then Beneficiary based in your country
that the fund will be Transferred to an account you provided and he
accepted Agreement and asked to hear your testimony to confirm the
totality.

Waiting for your urgent response.


Remains to bless.



Cindy






This is Regina Daniels



False documents sent to try to legitimize the existence of 37 million dollars.

E-mail suffix @consultant.com is a free and disposable e-mail service supplied by mail.com