17/08/2017

Dela Robert - Another Rich Woman


from: delarobert@hotmail.com

Email 01:

Greetings to you, 

I am writing this letter with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not known or meet  ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I want to  find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me  and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known to you. I  would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you i am miss Dela Robert,  i age 23 years old, undergraduate in the school of nursing ,

 I am single , no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs, black hair and fair in color. Actually i am from  Abidjan but currently residing in Senegal,I lost my mother when I was at the  age of 6 years old, My late father is a  wealthy international businessman, he deal on Gold, Cocoa and Timber export and my father  is all i have until he was  poisoned by his brothers due to envy on 23rd October, 2014, after the burial of my late father, life became hell to me  because his brothers (my Uncles) and my step mother,  claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition  demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his  wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, My uncles and my step mother planned to kill me  thinking that i am going to revenge for my father’s death and the property and his belongings the  claim and left me with  nothing. One faithful morning, went inside my late father bedroom with tears ,i discover  one local made small brief case,i  took the brief case inside my own room  when i open it i  find out that my  late father deposited the sum of $4.550 million USD  with HSBC Bank  in United Kingdom  without the knowledge of his brothers and made me the next of kin to the fund and my uncle and my step mother is not aware of it because if them get to know about it, they will kill me, therefore i have to  run to Senegal to have a refugee there with the help of one  Rev. Sister Margret but she died last year in fatal auto crash  accident since then life have been so difficult for me . 

i have tried all my best to contact the bank in question in united  kingdom where my late father deposited the fund which i am the next of kin  but the bank refuses me to have access to it  rather the told me that they have a mutual agreement with my late father  that i must  reach 27 years of age or appoint a  foreign partner/trustee before i can have a direct access to the fund. Right now I am stranded here in Senegal, I don’t  know what else to do, please I am seeking for your help to stand on my behalf as my foreign partner to make this claim, so  that after the claim you will send me part of the money to get my traveling document to meet with you, please I am telling  you all this based on trust and I know that we just met new which I am not suppose to tell you all this but due my  situation here now, I have no other choice rather than to open up to you. I will give you the bank details as I hear  positive answer from you, right now I am staying in chapel of grace and seed of the nation hostel. try call me so that we  can hear each other voice.

Telephone: +221771338094


Thanks and as i wait your reply.

Yours sincerely

Email 02:

Dear,

I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of our bank with the help of Director of foreign transfer United bank of Africa  and also with the special assistance of a New Zealand business man that catered for other logistics and stand as the legal beneficiary for the claim of the fund . However, I left the sum of $450,000 (Four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $450,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in the deal . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $100,000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $350,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country . I lack the time to travel to Africa  now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand . I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of this country to New Zealand where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements and real Estate investment . For your own good, I  requested my partner to left the sum of  $450,000 (Four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card . with one Mr. Andrew Luis  He is a bank officer in United bank of Africa , now go on and contact him through his official email address ( UBAgroupofbankingsenegal@execs.com ) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Andrew Luis  immediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.

Below is the contact of Mr.Andrew Luis
Telephone Number: +221767251033


Thanks and God bless you