12/08/2017

Miss Michelle Elliott - The woman of 10 million


From: msmichelleelliott@gmail.com

Email 1

My Desires 



Thanks for your mail, Please permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you , after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal,which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me.

l am Miss Michelle Elliott, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Elliott. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in South Africa here, the economic capital of South Africa, he was poisoned to death by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 15th October 2001 and my father took me so special because l am motherless. Before the death of my father on 29th November 2010 in a private hospital here in Johannesburg, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, when I asked him why.

(1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me. (2) That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of $10.5Million USD, left in one of the security company here in Johannesburg,that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates, that l should stay away from them as they are evil he warned me seriously not to associate with his brother that is my uncle, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in any country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose ,that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad,that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.He also gave a standing instruction to the security company that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father, the money was deposited as a family valuable to avoid attracting attention to the deposit..I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honorable seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 22years. (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country. Moreover, l am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security company.

I will be happily hoping to hearing from you soon! May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy,,Attach file is my pictures for you to know me more,Remain bless in the lord..

Best wishes
Miss Michelle Elliot.

Email 2

Hello My Only One In God,Thank you for your mail that I got now and it was well understood to me very clearly.Then also for sincerity and honesty you are showing to me in this project. I pray that this email will meet you in good condition of health and a sound mind, i also pray that this will happen fast so i can join you in your country where my uncle can neither reach you or me. I received your message with a great sense of understanding and I will like you to keep everything am telling you Highly confidential for security of my life here and also for the project.
Thank you for your kindness and concern, ever since I lost my daddy things have not been easy for me and no one have shown me caring as you are doing it now, thank God who brought us together today, may God continue to reward you in all you are doing to me in this my difficult moment in life,my dear i would not like to come back to Africa again and i also want to assure you that this transaction is 100 percent risk free and it is also legal by American standard so you have nothing to worry about my dear,though we have not done this before but your help and the direction of the security company director will be OK to guide us through. I want you to understand my situation here as an orphan, and why I am staying in a guest house. I am the only child of my parents, and like I told you before my late father was killed by his business associate in company with my late father only brother ( My Uncle), my father told me before he died that his younger brother associated with his business associate to poison him so that when he dies they will claim all my late fathers properties as I am girl because here in South Africa any man without a male child when he dies his properties will be shared among his brothers, they do not regard a female child. My father was poison to death by his only brother and his business associate, before he died he warned me seriously not to associate with his brother for he is evil, after my fathers death my uncle sold all my late fathers properties and companies and threaten to kill me that is why I ran away from our family house as he sold both the house too, I moved to the refugee camp in other to stay away from that my evil uncle for the safety of my life during those crisis in the family,
It was recently that I came to this guest house. My uncle was the one that created this email account for me when I was still 10years, I recently noticed that he has access to this my email account, and might be trying to get more information about this project, I have change my email account password already, because I am sure my uncle must be trying to contact you with the similar email of mine in other to know more information about this project! my dearest, i also want you to know that i lost my phone during that time of the crisis going on in my family home but i will give you the telephone number of the guest house where i am now so that you can be using it to get me on mobile anytime that you fell like to discuss with me on phone. here are their contact line: +27-810-768-846, always ask the receptionist that you want to speak with Michelle whenever you call Ok..
Please I want you to understand that this guest house where I am is like a hide out so that I can stay away from my evil uncle whom is threaten to kill me, please I know we have never met before so you have to understand that I want to be sure that I can trust you that you will never try to take advantage of me. I want you to know that, I had bestowed my hope in you believing that you will not cheat me or seat on my money once the company delivers it to you, therefore,you are to impose love, trust and confidence in me, so that we shall achieve our possible aim. Mostly is trust because without trust that’s means we are not making any progress, I want you to understand that two people knows each other but one day,before coming in contact with you I believe that I have known a little the kind of person you are and I think you are the kind of person I need in my life.
Bear in mind that I will be coming to your country after the funds had been delivered to you and I will be happy to study at University over there in your country, promise me that you will keep this project for both of us as I don’t want someone else to know about this, because some people are full of wickedness, please do not discuss this issue to any body lets keep it to ourselves OK. The way we proceed now is for you to make contact with the security company and start the discussion with them, I will need you to send me your personal information so that I can make an application in your name and submit it to the company to give you the right to act as my guardian and receiver of my funds..
The information which I need is as follows: 1. Your full names and Address 2. Your direct telephone and fax number 3. Your Occupation and age 4. Your ID document or international passport 5. If you are ready to keep the project as top secret as I do not want it to be jeopardized. 6. Your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my funds when its get in your position. Also your immediate response shall be most appreciated as the urgency of the issue due to my present situation as I already explained, my Uncle is after my life to make sure no one questions him about my late father’s death and properties. We don't have enough time again to execute this project and also you are to advice me if I should give you the contact information of the security company for you to negotiate with them immediately that i receive your information details.I want you  to help me and also stand by me when I get over there. Note that our relationship cannot only be built on money but it has got a lot to do with trust and love for People, how can we build this trust? Should we be bonded by a contract bond which will be legally signed and sealed in the law court here to avoid cheats from the both of us before we proceed?

Sir, I need your opinion on this, but I feel I can trust you without going into any contract bond. And bear in mind that I can never do anything that will hurt your heart It’s a promise; I have confided in you hoping that you treat me as you would treat your own daughter, all I ask for is your honesty and kind assistance to retrieve this money from the security company.You are in my heart and I believe you are the only one who can help me out of this my present situation. I do not like to remember the memory of my late father because each time I remember him, I will do nothing but to cry for the whole day, whenever I remember how my late father loved me and the name he used to call me, I start crying!!!!!.  Life has not been easy ever since I lost my father but I have been managing my self with the little money that is left with me before my father die finding a way to retrieve this money as it is all my hope of surviving, there are so many things I am lacking here as a young girl due to lack of money and the cost of living here in Africa,

when my father was alive things are not like this, But I know by the grace of God things will be fine again. I want you to give me all your heart in helping me because you are the only person I need to transact this money, also please you are advice not to contact any other person in this matter or respond to any letter that is not from me, because I don’t want any third party on this issue. Make sure you keep this matter secret do not let any other person to know about the funds until the final delivery to you. Please try to send me this information so that we can start immediately, On hearing from you I will give you the contact information of the company for you to make contact with them on my behalf. Bye for now and remain in trust while I await your reply soon OK?.

Thanks and may God bless you Amen!!
With lots of love, respect and trust,
Miss Michelle Elliott

Stolen pictures