13/08/2017

Email sent by daniellajames (LovelyMary4u)

From: daniellajamess2@gmail.com

Hello.

My Name is Daniella James i am happy that you contacted me finally, I
will tell you a little about me.I am a mixed blood in the scence that
my Father is from Lyon,France. while my mother is from Africa, Cote d
Ivoire. So presently i am in Abidjan Cote d i voire on holiday.

I will like to have you as my very good friend as i like your profile
on the site. you can call me in, on my mobile number: +225 46194237.

Before i forget i speek and understand french fluently but my English
is not that fluent i can write english properly but can not speek properly only
french i can speek very well. because i only learnt English in school.

So i will be waiting to know more about you my friend.


Have a nice week ahead and God bless you.






This is LovelyMary4u. Cam girl from United Kingdom




www.django-hurtig.com/antiscam/profil.php?idv=4960