17/08/2017

Email sent by dinahbaby


From: talk2ddd@gmail.com

Email 01:

Hello My Dear,

Thank you very much for your email reply to me , I will be very happy to have you as my friend and to start a relationship with you,although we have not met each other before, but I believe Allah has a reason of bringing us together through Airtripp Site.

 I'm fine, just that life has not been easy for me,My name is Miss Dinah Dim Deng , my nationality is Sudan presently living in Lome (Togo), my late parents are General Dominic Dim Deng . My father Gen.Dominic Dim Deng was a senior member of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement / Army, a distinguished veteran military general and Prime Minister of Defense in the Government of South Sudan during his time in the Military in my country.

 My parents were among with other top Military officers and top government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday, May 2,2008 , on his way to a political conference ,I lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has happened in my life .You can click on the link bellow to read more about the death of my parents on Bbc News.


 After the burial of my late parents, life becomes so difficult for me as the only child of my parents , my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive, explaining that tradition demand , as a female issue I have no right to the properties of my late father, I tried to fight for my right but he started threatens to kill me, that is the reason I  run away from my country, I am currently residing under a Missionary here in Lome the capital of Togo after narrating my story to them, although life is not easy here for me.

I am very Sorry bordering you with my problems , I know where ever my parents are at this time, they will not be happy in my present situation and what I'm going through in life , I want you to accept my company because communicating with you will ease my pains and sorrow and will make me forget the past and get on with my life ,I want to know more about you , I want to continue my studies , as I was in the first year of college when the  death of my parents occurs , I'm always serious with my studies , I like to cook , which is a function of a woman, I will send you my photo with this reply and I hope you will love it , I took when I was in my country,I have no tattoos or piercings,I am 5.6 feet tall and 58kg.

If you want to call me and hear my voice  you can reach with this number (+22897381775) The phone  belongs to the Reverend father who is heading the hostel where i am living,when you called tell him you want to speak with me,his Name is Reverend Ambrose Williams of St Paul Catholic Church here,I'll be happy to hear your voice. 

I thank you and I pray that Allah will bless you , please i also want you to help me come over to your country to start a new life and continue my studies,let me know if you can be of help to me please?, I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours in heart,
Dinah Dim Deng .
Phone (+22897381775)

Email 02:

Hello Dear friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's
funds transferred under the assistance  of a friend from Scotland .
Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects
with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how. Now contact Reverend Father John Dominic,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for
everything he has done for me today.  his email address is : (
reverendfqtherjohndom@gmail.com ) Ask him to send you the ATM VISA
CARD worth  $300.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all
the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch
with Reverend Father John Dominic and tell him to send the amount to
you,through the ATM VISA CARD, you can reach him on his phone number (
+22892233958 ),

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering that i went through at that time. in
the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and
the processing of my studies with my new partner and we are having
much work at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to
receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend  Danny
king and he will hand over the  ATM VISA CARD to you without any
delay.

May God Bless you

Mrs Dinah

Stolen picture:


References: