25/08/2017

Email sent by ava150 and Barclays Bank


from: faithhosaam@zoho.com

Email 1

How are you?

thank you for your response to the message  I sent to you, i am highly satisfied with it. How are you now? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment.My name is Faith Hosaam, 23 years old girl from Darfur Region of Sudan and right now i am residing in the orphanage home, AT SOS CHILDREN  VILLAGE in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please do not be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Dr/Mrs Benji Hosaam, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am living now in a orphanage home here in Oakam North, 10 km away from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Like I told you that I am staying in a orphanage home, this orphanage home is headed by a Reverend, Reverend father Emmanuel Hillson whom i used his office computer to send you this e-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy.This place is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace, with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives, whom i could go to now. The only person That i have here on earth is; Reverend father Emmanuel, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this orphanage home,  The church, Reverend's e-mail address is (rev.emmanuelhillson@gmail.com ) and the Reverend's telephone No.+221773382294, You can call me  through his telephone number. tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me, In the orphanage home here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this orphanage home. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Meanwhile, I have my late father's Certificate of Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money with one of the leading bank; which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP).. Though my father owned so many investments outside Africa which I do not know the companies or the bank where he kept his money but thank God that he deposited this money in my name otherwise I would have been left with nothing.

Please I will like you to send me some of your pictures and forward to me those information’s bellow:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR REAL ADDRESS:
3. YOUR REAL AGE:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. NATIONALITY:
6. TELEPHONE NO.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and from it I can travel to meet you and live there. I kept this secret to people in the orphanage home here, the only person that knows about this money is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision,and hardworking.I will give you full details of my late father's Deposit account information and the Bank contact information for you to contact them on my behalf as soon as i receive your response. Attached here is my photo for you,though I am not all that photogenic. Have a nice day miss Faith Benji Hosaam

Email 2

Compliments!

Actually i know it may sounds somehow or look somehow strange to you but you shouldn't have any fear or doubt in your mind because that is what anybody in my shoe will do.What i mean is that anybody in this my present condition with such inheritance and that have no hope when to come out of cage so called Refuge camp  will equally do as i did.Therefore it will not benefit me if i loose the money there waiting till when i comes out so i thought it's better to disclose it to someone who will assist me and that is why i sought for your assistance.Dear for you   to be very sure of what i am telling you about this deposit of my late father's fund with the bank, I want you to try as much as you can to contact the bank for you to be very sure and also confirm about the money and know the possibilities of my £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP) deposited by my late father of which i Faith Hosaam as the next of kin. try all your best to contact the bank  and also call the bank in London or Email them  with The contact information of the bank are as follows,transferring the money into your account.Please if you are interested to assist me in this transaction i will like you to contact the bank with the below information.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC File No, 8693
29-33 WORM WOOD STREET LONDON EC2M 1RP
 
)

E-mail of Transfer manager(coloradogroup@accountant.com)
Alternative E-mail(coloradobarclayss@gmail.com)
Account number BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B
The name of the transfer officer is  MR. Colorado Cortez
Telephone number (+442081449333 )
Fax Number - ------  (+448-7097-427-50)



I have mapped out 25% of the total amount for your attendance and 5% for all the expenses if there will be any.

Please write to the bank, tell them that you are my foreign
partner , you want to know everything about the account and the ability to transfer the money to your account in your country all right?
I look forward to hearing from you soonest and if you contact the bank and get a reply from them please do not hesitate to let me know by forwarding me a copy of what so ever the bank reply you,please Dear i will like you to call me, my Reverend's e-mail address is (rev.emmanuelhillson@gmail.com) and his telephone No. 
+221773382294 



You can as well hear my voice through this telephone number. please try to call  Me. immediately this money is transferred to your account don't forget to send me money from there so that i will start processing my traveling documents to join you over there, Dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every areas of my life plus investing this money in your country, since i am a little girl,since i am coming to meet with you over there, to show you my earnest love to your family,As i told you earlier before ,this Camp, is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible .Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. l am waiting to hearing from you soonest!.

Miss Faith Hosaam.
=============================================================

PLEASE COPY THIS AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear Colorado Cortez,


It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Faith whose father’s name is late Dr Benji Hosaam  and that the father has an account no BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B in your Bank.Miss Faith in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP) which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Faith that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.


Email 3

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.

I am fine  with high expectation  to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. My dear,I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you and to start a new life with you. God will bless and reward you for been there for me, and I will equally pay you back your good gesture. I could see what the Bank is demanding from you because i received a mail from the bank; before they would transfer the money to your position.Presently,I have my late father's Death certificate and  statement of account with me here which I will give to the lawyer to send to you  when you contact him.The document I do not have is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the Bank said that it will be issued  by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. 

After reading  through your mail I discussed it with Rev Emmanuel Hillson and he gave me the contact of this lawyer  Dr. Barrister Silva Jean . He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in  Dakar Senegal, He is well experienced lawyer and a know senior member of  Senegalese   Bar Association here in the country. He can do the work very well.I would  like you to contact him today on either phone or e-mail tell him that you are my foreign partner and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you deal with the bank directly, so the fund will transfer  to your account as we agreed. Here is his contact information : 

Dr.(Bar.) Silva Jean (ESQ) E-mail address :(barr.silvajean@yandex.com)
     
Telephone number:+221761299669

Take care of yourself for me and have a nice day.Faith

Email 04:

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay now as the transfer is completed. On your part I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of (£400.000.00) for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of (£400.000.00) on your behalf as I am successful with my late fathers fund transfer.

Now you will need to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL they are with the Cheque amount of  (£400.000.00) four Hundred thousand UK united kingdom directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western union manager, You have to follow all they Instructions so that this money will be transfer to you in cash through western union money transfer.

I was unable to  complete this when i was in Senegal as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send  your Full information to Western Union office to effect this transfer.
FULL NAME:..................................
COUNTRY AND ADDRESS:........................
TELEPHONE:............................

Send an E.mail to  Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address:


Western Union Manager:Mr Ejomafuvwe Fakande
Telephone:+221 703286586

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. Therefore feel free to get in touch with western union Senegal and they will send the cheque money to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now

Faith Benji Hosaam.

Barclays Bank Email 

from: coloradobarclayss@gmail.com


Barclays Bank PLC              File No,8693
29-33 WORM WOOD STREET LONDON EC2M 1RP UK

From the Desk of the transfer manager

In respect to your mail and your partner`s mail, I wish to remind you that I Mr Colorado cortez the transfer officer of Barclays bank of London and the top managers of Barclays bank of London will see to your demands to put in-other, the transfer of this fund into your account in your country or Else were within 72 good working hours. Note,Immediate you provide us with this four(4) listed documents below

 (1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on  Faith Hosaam's behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.


 (2) The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death of Mr Dr Benji Hosaam


 (3) A copy of statement of an account issued to Mr Dr Benji by our bank.


 (4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.


 Note that the above documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, and your own interest as the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a swift and successful transfer of the fund is made to your bank account without any further delay.


 Note, we are the leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise.


 We complete to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional values for our shareholders and peoples.
 We promise to give our customers the best of our services. you can contact us any day and any time, but that will be from Monday 8am to Friday same time,and we have 10 good hours service for our costumers Should you have any questions please contact my office number in


 Best Regard
 Mr Colorado Cortez
 Transfer Officer
 BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON
 London (
+4420-8144-9333 ) fax (448-709-742-750)or send me an Email
 (coloradogroup@accountant.com)


Silva Jean email:

From: barr.silvajean@yandex.com


SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS FAITH HOSAAM.  HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS, AS YOU WILL LIKE IT TO APPEAR ON THE CERTIFICATES. MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE MY ENQUIRERS FROM THE SENEGALESE HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, THAT TO ISSUE AN AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATES THAT WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRIES WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF
POWER OF ATTORNEY=$200
SWEARING OF OATH (AFFIDAVIT)=$200
NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE (BEFORE IT WILL BE SENT OUT OF SENEGAL)=$50
LEGAL PROCESSING FEE=$50
CONSULTATION FEE=$250
TOTAL COST=$750 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY US  DOLLAR )ONLY
YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY FROM TOMORROW THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE  NAME OF MY SECRETARY, THEN YOU SEND ME THE CONTROL NUMBER AND THE SENDER DETAILS.

SURNAME: CHARLES
GIVEN NAME: TETE LOPEZ
COUNTRY:DAKAR SENEGAL
ADDRESS: 22, RUE JULES FERRY

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (THIS DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS


E-mail suffix @accountant.com is used very often by scammers.


Stolen picture:


References: