21/08/2017

Emails sent by mariamdul and first gulf bank

From: abdulmariam688@gmail.com


Email 1

Special greetings to you and thank you for writing me here,

Let me use this little chance to introduce myself to you, My full name is Mariam Abdul, I am writing this message to you with tears in my eyes. The on-going civil war in my country Syria has affected my life so much. I lost my family last year. My father was a rich business man before his death, he was doing oil & Gas business,  he made a big money $25.3 Million US Dollar, the money is deposited with First Gulf Bank in Dubai, UAE,  i am the next of kin but i can not retrieve or return the money back to Syria because of the war and killing in Syria now.

Please I need you to assist me receive the money and we can agree for you to invest it, until I recover from my sickness and come over to meet with you.

I want to appoint you as my late father business partner and the First Gulf Bank in Dubai will transfer the money to you. I will send to you all the documents and information for deposit of the money.

I see you as a nice man and someone I can trust with my funds. And someone who can help and guild me investing the money into a profitable business like hotel and real estates business.

Please let me know if you can do this for me, this is my real story, please I need your help. I am getting treatment and once I recover I will meet with you.

Regards,

Mariam Abdul

Email 2

Hello my dear Friend,

Thank you for your message and your desire to help me in this situation. with my high degree of honesty and a BIG trust, i want to declare you as my partner and the bank in Dubai will transfer the money to you. I need your information to help me speak to the bank in Dubai to inform them and explain to them about you as my partner, the information I need from you are

Your full name:
Your occupation:
Your age:
Your home address:
Your phone number:

My father left me $ 25,300,000 million.. Twenty five million Three Hundred thousand dollars and the funds is deposited in a bank in Dubai which i am the next of kin but i can not retrieve or return the money back to Syria because of the war and killing in Syria now.

For your information, what i am suffering today was a result of Toxic gas/chemical attack that killed many and left so many suffering today here in Syria. I don't want to ever return to this country as soon as i leave here. I want to start a new life and move on once i am fully recovered.

If we end up together as man and woman in the near future then fine but if we never end together then no problem, I just need your help and Guidance investing the money once is been transferred to you by the bank in Dubai. And as soon as i recover and strong enough i will come and meet with you.

Please send your information now to start.

Yours sincerely,

Mariam Abdul 

Email 3


Hello My Dear Friend,

I have just concluded the agreement with the bank in Dubai to release the money to you as the investor, i have appointed you as my partner and the bank has agreed to cooperate with you to start transfer of the money to your bank account.

See under are the contact information of the bank. I want you to contact the bank now, write an email to them because the manager is waiting to hear from you as my partner. Get back to me immediately you contact the bank and i will give you more information to receive the money from the bank.


BANK NAME:  FIRST GULF BANK, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ADDRESS: ABU DHABI HEAD OFFICE
TEL: +971582375424
E-MAIL:  transfer-dept@firstgulfb.com

CONTACT PERSON,
Dr. Abdulhamid M. Saeed - FCIBS)
Managing Director of Foreign Payments.
E-MAIL:  s.abdulhamid@firstgulfb.com

CUSTOMER FULFILLMENT CENTRE
E-MAIL:  customercare@firstgulfb.com

Yours sincerely,


Mariam Abdul

Email 4


Thank you very much 

I have already discus this with the bank as i have been in communication with them regarding the money and am very sure they will accept to go ahead with the transfer of the money to you as my partner and trusted person.

To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because it's my late Father's money and it was earned legitimately as he worked for it for so many years of his life as a business man before the serious war and killing started. Our properties are among the properties destroyed here due to alot of bombs blast and i have lost mostly everything. That's why i need to recover my late father's money in Dubai bank so i can move on with my life once i am fully recovered and regain my strength.

I have attached documents for the deposit slip deposited by my late Father himself and also the account statement history. I have also attached some pictures of mine and passport for your notice and better understanding of who I am. Yes, just wanted you to be rest assured as am trusting you with my life and everything in me.

Please, just in case you write me and didn't hear from me on time, Just know am getting some rest due to too much stress. I stress myself too much when writing to you and it makes me get tired alot.

Yours


Mariam Abdul

Email 5

Hello my dearest 

How are you my dear friend. I hope you are fine today. I want to know the news from the bank. what's the development between you and the bank in Dubai as you are already in contact communication with them regards to the transfer of the money to you?

I am waiting for your reply soon. Please can you send me a picture so I can be looking at you.

have a nice day with hugs and kisses my darling😍.

Yours


Mariam Abdul

Email sent by supposed "First Gulf Bank"

by: transfer-dept@firstgulfb.com


FIRST GULF BANK, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
FIRST GULF BANK, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ABU DHABI HEAD OFFICE
TOLL FREE:  582375424
OUR REF: FGB/ACCT/AD099-17
WELCOME TO, FIRST GULF BANK, ABU DHABI
DATE - WEDNESDAY 23 AUGUST, 2017,
TIME - 11:23:09 AM
FUNDS TRANSFER NOTIFICATION
 
With this message, we hereby acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail!!!.

In respect of the money deposited in the account of our late customer, Prof. Al Jumil Abdul. Be informed that we are acting on the instructions given to us by the next of kin,(Mariam Abdul), to transfer to you the sum of $25,300,000.00 USD ( Twenty Five Million, Three Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars), which the late father "Prof. Al J. Abdul" deposited in our reputable bank.

 
Note that we have officially scheduled a board meeting with strict instructions for our First Gulf Bank to relates with you to transfer the funds into your account as soon as you comply with our banking requirements and the necessary beneficiary rights will be established in your favor. We have our legal arm drawing up a deed of funds transfer in your favor. This is done for just one reason:---
 
1. To recognize you as the legal investor to receive the funds.
In respect of the instructions we received from 'Mariam Abdul, we have decided to open an online account for you through our online internet banking homepage. The online account through our internet banking homepage will allow you to make transfer of the funds by yourself at any convenient time.
 
After opening the online account in your name, we will send all the account information to you, including the account number, the password code and the pin code, and you will be able to check the account by yourself via online.
 
You are hereby required to send 2 copies of your photo image. The photo image will be use to attach in every pages of the online account and you will see your photo image in every pages of the account.
 
We are looking forward to receive your reply with your requested photo image and your passport copy for proceeding.
 
We appreciate your understanding @First Gulf Bank, United Arab Emirates, the smart choice for international transactions and savings!
 
We are always at your services @First Gulf Bank, Mon-Fri (9:00am-4:00pm)!!!
 

Yours Faithfully,
 
Dr. Abdulhamid M. Saeed - FCIBS)
Managing Director of Foreign Payments.
First Gulf Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE,

At First Gulf Bank, Abu Dhabi, you'll always find a cup of hot coffee, a smile to warm your day, and a banker who will really listen to you. It's a way of doing business that embraces the traditional values we all cherish, and the progressive spirit that meets the challenges of the 21st Century, First Gulf Bank, Abdu Dhabi, vous trouverez toujours une tasse de café chaud, un sourire pour réchauffer votre journée, et un banquier qui va vraiment vous écouter. C'est une façon de faire des affaires qui embrasse les valeurs traditionnelles que nous chérissons tous, et l'esprit progressiste qui répond aux défis du 21ème siècle


Fake documents:



Stolen passaport picture:

It does not seem the same person!



Searching better:

About First Gulf Bank:

This bank really exists in the United Arab Emirates. However, this does not mean that the history of the 23 million is true. The above documents appear to belong to the bank, but may have been stolen or simply created easily in image editing programs.

About the domain firstgulfb.com

This domain have a whois protection. However, it is immediately possible to say that we are in front of a site that does not represent First Gulf Bank. When you search on Google the first address that appears is what is listed below. It's also the same link that appears on Wikipedia:

www.fgbgroup.com

Let's see the contact information available:


We can see that phone numbers and emails are different. Not the same information! We can conclude that it was a site created especially to try to deceive the people that really are in contact with the real bank. Scammers used to use free email services, but they can also register their own domains with names similar to genuine banks and induce even the smartest to mistake.