16/09/2017

Amjad al-Hariri

from: super.alhariri@gmail.com

Email 01

Dear Beloved
My name is Amjad al-Hariri, i am the wife of Late Mr. al-Hariri, he worked closely with Gen. Mohammed Nour Ezzedeen Khallouf who was in charge of army supplies and logistics to President Bashar al-Assad of Syria.

Let me start by saying it is by the grace of God that i am alive today. My entire family were seriously affected by the chemical weapon used during the Syrian civil war and i was the only survival in the family. 


Some years back when my late husband was still alive, we deposited a total sum of 12.5 Million Euros (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) in a bank in Netherlands for safe keeping. The deposit was made in my name due to my husband's reputation in government. Hence, I am writing you in respect of this Funds, since it is no longer relevant to me, but i have a full knowledge that it can be very useful and helpful to so many people in the world rather than just one person. Therefore, it is my last wish to see this Funds distributed to Charity Organizations anywhere in the World in helping human race and making the world a better place for many poor people.

l took this decision because the Chemical that was used to attack our community had seriously affected my health and It has defile all forms of medical treatment, according to medical experts, I have only about a few months to live. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating that i have even lost my ability to talk because of the great pains i always receive when trying to talk or make any sound. attach to this email is a copy of my recent photograph i manage to sent to you. 

I don't want to live with the agony of having this huge amount of money confiscated when i know there are lots of people who are in need of it. That is why i need someone that will utilize this money the way i have wished.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as My beneficiary to claim the Funds, and i would want this to be treated very confidential till you get hold of the funds. All you need to do is to contact the Dutch accredited Barrister who is standing on our behalf in regard to this funds so that he can start preparing all the necessary document which will make you the legal beneficiary to the funds. 

when this money gets to you, I want you to use 70% of this it to help the less privileges, orphans, disables, old people and also support any genius charitable organization you can reach. and the 25% to take good care of your God given home and family and 5% for some of the expensiveness you may have incur during the transfer of the funds. 

I await your quick response through email since i can not talk on phone and also due to the confidentiality of the transaction. Like i said, it is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my Death. Please my beloved, get back to me for further details on how we are going to conclude everything.

Remain Blessed
Madam Amjad al-Hariri.

Email 02

Hello My Dear Friend,

I will like to really appreciate you for your response and also your willingness to stand as my beneficiary in claiming this funds. i will also want to remind you once again, the funds in question is a total sum of 12.5 Million Euros (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) which was deposited in my name by my Late husband. Please don't be carried away by this huge amount, ensure the funds is spend on the specified purpose, that is 70% of this money for Charitable work, 25% for you and your family and 5% for some of the expensiveness you may have incur during the transfer of the funds. Besides, this proposal is very important to me, so please I want you to take it very seriously, all I want is an honest business transaction between us. To this effect, I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please provide me with the details below;

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel Number:
Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Occupation:
Country of Origin:
Marital Status:
Age:
Sex:

As soon as i receive this information, i shall forward you the necessary information you will need to

contact the Attorney.

Your prompt response is highly imperative.


Email 03

Dear ,

Now that you have made up your mind to assist me claim the funds/consignment,from the security company in London, i would like to inform you to also resend the following information to my lawyer ;
Your full names and mailing address
Your full contact details,
attach copy of your passport
please send this details to my lawyer whose contact info are below in order for him to get your authorization for claim ready and other Documents to prove that you are now the true beneficiary of the consignment/funds.After the completion of this documents you will get the documents forwarded to the security company in London for the claim and delivery of the consignments to you in your country.Below are my lawyer email contact details for you to contact him with your full contact details for him to get started with the paper works that will carry your information as the true beneficiary of the consignments.
LAWYER DETAILS;
Attorney Johnson Watson(Esq)
             johnsonwatsonesqs1@hotmail.com
     
And you should send this information,so that my lawyer can begin with the legal paper work which must be obtained from the high court and it must carry your information since you are now the true beneficiary of the consignment/funds,what i am trying to let you know about is the Power of attorney,which will give you the full right over the consignment and it contents. I will also require you to always keep contact with me and my lawyer since he is in charge of all the legal papers concerning this transaction.
Do also please begin contact with the security company in London U.K, here are also their contact details,
SECURITY COMPANY DETAILS:
ACCESS SECURITY VAULTS $ SERVICES
Tel;  +447024095833 
Contact person: Dr. Cletus Williams (D.O.P)
Director of operations
IG1 3AD London, England.
Please see that you contact them as the beneficiary asap, and let them know that you are the beneficiary of the consignments that is under their custody and that was deposited with them by Mrs.Amjad al-Hariri,and also they should let you know what will be required of you in order to secure the consignments/Funds and get it delivered to you at your hometown .
Best Regards
Mrs.Amjad al-Hariri

Email from attorneyjohnsonwatson@yahoo.co.uk:

Good day, I have received your mail and i understood that you are the business partner of my client Ms.Amjad al-Hariri of which i have received your necessary details and information to get the documents done that will authorize and confirm you as the true beneficiary of the deposited packages for shipment to your location,so i will revert back to you later today as soon as the Power of Attorney is ready for your claim and delivery of the packages to you as the eligible true beneficiary.

Yours Sincerely

Attorney Johnson Watson(Esq)