27/09/2017

Shelly Trombley Letters

This user sends long and boring messages using texts that are easily found on the internet. In message number 06 the person says he needs money for his daughter's medical needs. It starts asking for 600 dollars and not satisfied  asks for another 200 dollars.


Payment must be made via Wester Union or Moneygram directly to the doctor. Does anyone know of a hospital that works this way ?? Only an idiot would fall in this scam.

from: st3090@yahoo.com

Email 01:

Hello Dear,

I am Shelly Trombley by name Originally from Spain ,but I live in the USA Wisconsin because that is where i do my business I do buy and Sales of Sculptures, bids, gold, etc.. My wish is to find a man to share my life with, and make it complete with marriage and children. I want to find my soul mate, lover, and best friend. My prince will be first in my heart, and will always know that I will be his protector, and greatest supporter. I wish to find a man who when I look into his eyes, I will feel tingly all over with the warmth of his love.. His emotions towards me will be like the light of the sun, glowing upon me. I will have new found strength that only he can bring into my life everyday. I want him to be the first sight I see when I awake in the morning from my sleep. And the very last person at night before I close my eyes. Then whenever, I am away from him, I cannot wait to be together with him again...


I am 32 years old with a kid call Ellen she is 5yrs if you care to know, I am 5`6" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I hope you want to learn more about each other.Can’t wait to be done with my entire trip to be back home to the state. I am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible.Hope to hear from you real soon...
Peace is unto you dear.

PS...Waiting fr your response..
Shelly

email 02:

Hello,

I am so much glad to read back a short email back from you.. I think I need to ask you some question to help me find out more about you and if you also have something you will like to know about me you can also asked me and i will reply to it.. Please, kindly take you time to give answers to my questions below.. If need be, get a cup of coffee or Juicy.. Sit down, try to get yourself comfortable and relaxed to answer my questions. it might take a little time but I believe you it will help me so much to know you well and I will also give you answers to the same questions soon as I read your answers......

Your favorite color, Favorite food?
Do you have a favorite restaurant that you like to go to?
When is your birthday?
What's the top thing on your Christmas list?
What is your favorite season of the year?
Do you have any hobbies?
What type of lady are you looking for?
Are you looking for a long term relationship?Marriage or just friends??
Are you really over your Past relationship?
Are you truly ready to move forward in your life?
have you forgiven all the past relationship and those that have offended you or hurt you in the past?
Do you go to Church,how often do you go to church?
What's your favorite band of music?
Where is one place you did like to visit that you haven't gotten the opportunity to see????
Tell me the most memorable moment of you life and tell me the saddest times of your life to(if you would love to share)?
What will be the your ideal first date with the lady of your dream?
do you like the waters,what your favorite sport?
What's do you like doing when it's raining outside?
Like to shop?? which is your favorite place to shop?
What's your view on Politics?
Do you like to watch the sunset... ?
What dancing step do you like most,like going to concerts,flea market?
Are you tired yet??? if not i will continue....
Do you enjoy road trips??? ever had any fantasy???
Do you ever get "crazy"?  Just go and do something without thinking?  (a fun thing)
dance on the beach, stop for an ice cream cone, jump in the rain, dress up and go out for hot dogs?
Are any good at holding hands, or hugging??
How do you spend your holidays? Free time?
Do you frequently have several task going on at the same time?
Do you smoke or drink?
Are you financially stressed, just fine, comfortable or blessed?
What education did you complete?
Whats your present Occupation?
Where have you lived?
Are you at ease in a crowd?
Do you assume responsibility?
What do you truly hate?
What can really get you upset?
Do you prefer to read a book at home alone or go to a party?
Do you trust you feelings rather than reason?
Do you ofter plan your day ahead?
Do you cry often?
What makes you cry?
What makes you laugh?
How  stable is your life over the  past  relationship?
Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
Are you really over your past?
How  ready are  you to love and  beloved ?
Have you talked about your feelings with someone else?
How  ready  are  u to share your families with the right lady ?
What would your family say about you?
How  would you  treat a lady  like  me if  am  part of your  life  ??
Do you hurry to complete a job?
What do you consider more important, Justice or Mercy?
Are you a Christian?
How old were you when you first fell in love?
Do you find it difficult to speak loudly?
Do you get bored easily?
Do you watch the tea pot or sometimes forget it's one the burner?
If you don't like someone do you tell other why?
If you run into a person whom has hurt your feeling or harmed you, do you act like you didn't see them or confront them head on?
Do you like adventure?
Do you avoid obligations?

I guess I have asked more than i should... So please forgive me if some of the questions are just too personal... Just trying to know you ... Have fun and hope to get answers gotta hang it here.. I hope this won't scare you away from getting to know me?I will check in my email later to see if I have answers to my questions from you.

Baby doll
Shelly

email 03:

Hello

Hello how are you doing today and I hope you are fine? I am so much glad to read back an email from you about the question I asked you, you are just the kind of man i want.  Well  the time is 10:24PM over here now so I just decided to also give answer to the same question I asked you and here are my own answer to the questions i ask you, I hope this will help you to get to know much about me?

I would like to know what color are your eyes? BLACK EYES
Your favorite color, Favorite food. ORANGE, BLUE AND RED AND MY FAVORITE FOOD, I WILL GO FOR MEXICANS FOOD.
Do you have a favorite restaurant that you like to go to. I HAVE NO FAVORITE... BUT LOVE MEXICANS RESTAURANT
When is your birthday? MAY. 16
What's the top thing on your Christmas list?  GO TO VACATION WITH A PARTNER
What is your favorite season of the year? SPRING WHEN FLOWERS GROW
Do you have any hobbies? WRITING,READING POETRY,GOING  TO THE BEACH etc.
What type of lady are you looking for?  SOMEONE WHO'S HONEST , LOVING AND CARING
Are you looking for a long term relationship?Marriage or just friends??LONG TERM,I WANT TO FIND THE LAST MAN  OF MY LIFE
Are you really over your Past relationship?YES ..BEEN MORE THAN 2 YEAR NOW  AND I AM AT A GO NOW
Are you truly ready to move forward in your life?YES I AM BIG MUCH READY TO MOVE FORWARD
Have you forgiven all the past relationship and those that have offended you or hurt you in the past? YES.... IT ONLY HURT ONESELF TO KEEP BAD
EXPERIENCE,IT'S A SMALL WORLD
Do you go to Church,how often do you go to church? I DO GO TO CHURCH, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME, MAYBE I NEED A MOTIVATOR
What's your view on religion? IT'S OK
What's your favorite band of music? ALL KIND OF MUSIC
Where is one place you did like to visit that you haven't gotten the opportunity to see????FRANCE ,ITALY  AND NEW ZEALAND
Tell me the most memorable moment of you life and tell me the saddest times of your life to(if you would love to share)?WHEN I FIRST FELL IN  LOVE WITH MY EX AND WHEN MY  HE CHEATED ON ME.
What will be the your ideal first date with the lady of your dream?THE IDEAL OF FIRST DATE WITH MY RIGHT MAN IS TO GO BEACH AND WALK IN THE PARK
Do you like the waters,what your favorite sport?YES I LOVE THE WATER,GOLF,SOCCER AND LOVE THE OLYMPICS
What's do you like doing when it's raining outside? CUDDLING WHEN I HAVE A PARTNER INSIDE
Like to shop?? which is your favorite place to shop? YES ,WALMART
Do you like to watch the sunset...?  YES A LOT
What dancing step do you like most,like going to concerts,flea market? BALLROOM DANCING IS MY FAVORITE AND YES LIKE TO GO TO CONCERTS AND THE MARKET
Do you enjoy road trips??? ever had any fantasy???YES I DO ENJOY IT MOST, NOT AT ALL
Do you ever get "crazy"?  Just go and do something without thinking?  (a fun thing) ? YES ALOT,I AM HUMAN
dance on the beach, stop for an ice cream cone, jump in the rain, dress up and go out for hot dogs? YES LOVE THEM ALL... NEVER HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE FOR A LONG TIME... NEED SOMEONE
Are any good at holding hands, or hugging??I AM ... TOO BAD HAVEN'T HAD ANYONE TO DO THAT FOR RECENTLY
How do you spend your holidays? Free time? LIKE TO GO OUT FOR VACATION,I DEVOTE MY FREE TIME WRITING AND WALKING  ON THE  STREET..LOL
Do you frequently have several task going on at the same time?YES I DO
Do you smoke or drink?NO TO SMOKING AND YES I DRINK BUT ONLY ON OCCASIONS
Are you financially stressed, just fine, comfortable or blessed?I AM COMFORTABLE
What education did you complete? COLLEGE
Where have you lived? I HAVE LIVE IN LONDON AND FLORIDA
Where did you get your education? RHODES ISLAND
Are you at ease in a crowd?I AM COMFORTABLE ANYWHERE BUT I LIKE MY PRIVACY ALSO
Do you assume responsibility?YES I DO
What do you truly hate?LIES AND DISHONESTY
What can really get you upset?LIES
Do you prefer to read a book at home alone or go to a party?I LIKE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE
Do you trust you feelings rather than reason?YES FEELINGS IS WHAT I GO WITH
Do you ofter plan your day ahead?YES ,I TIME MYSELF FOR EVERYTHING
Do you cry often?NO ..THE LAST TIME I CRY WAS WHEN MY EX CHEATED ON ME
What makes you cry? SOMETIMES WHEN  I THINK  OF  THE  PAST AND THERES NO ONE  AROUND  TO  CONSOLE  ME..
What makes you laugh? ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE PERSON NEXT TO ME LAUGH
What would your family say about you?I AM A GOOD LADY OF  LOVE  AND  KINDNESS
Do you hurry to complete a job? NOT... TAKE THE RIGHT AND NORMAL PROCEDURE
What do you consider more important, Justice or Mercy? JUSTICE
Are you a Christian? YES,CATHOLIC
How old were you when you first fell in love?25
Do you find it difficult to speak loudly? NO
Do you get bored easily? NO TAKES A LOT
Do you watch the tea pot or sometimes forget it's one the burner? HAHHAHAA DON'T THINK SO
If you don't like someone do you tell other why?YES  I WILL I AM FREE WITH MYSELF
If you run into a person whom has hurt your feeling or harmed you, do you act like you didn't see them or confront them head on? I FORGIVE AND FORGET EASILY... I AM PRETTY SIMPLE
Do you like adventure? YES ,I CONSIDER MYSELF ADVENTUROUS
Do you avoid obligations? NO I DON'T

That all my own answer to the question ..I will be looking forward to read back an email from you as soon as you read my email and i will also like you to tell me what you think about me and if you have any question you will like to ask me about me pls kindly email me as soon as possible..Bye for now

Baby Doll
Shelly

email 04:

Hello dear,

How are you doing today?l I am so glad to read from you. about the question you asked me, yes he was my husband but we are no more since 3yrs now after he cheated on me and also ruin my business, and we are both married for 5yrs, Yes i have a room mate and she is a female her name is Barker, I do business of buying and Sales of Sculptures, bids, gold, etc, Yes i can come to brazil to stay with you if you can pay for my flight to come to you over there.. Dear, I want you to know that the email you send to me about your self really tells me that we have a lot in common and you are just like the man i am looking for to be with for the rest of my life I never thought i could find someone like you on here, you sound like all I want, you are my perfect match. I just don't know if are looking as I do. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.

The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality relationship with you, and because of the fact I reply contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me, make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here ..Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .


Dear, the very reason I am interested in establishing a relationship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.


Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a relationship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you and am glad we are going deep in this relationship, Dear, I want you to know that we are very much compatible and we can make a happy family together after your divorce, enjoy our self together and make our dream come true.. I have to go back to bed now and think about you, I will be looking forward to read back from you as soon possible....Bye for now and have a lovely day.

Baby Doll
Shelly

email 05:

Hello dear,

I am so much glad to read back an email from you Dear, I am very sorry for the late reply to the email you send to me, and the reason why i could not reply to the email so soon was because of my daughter she is sick that was why i could not reply so soon... Dear, I really want to share my dreams with you, Dear, I want to meet someone I can tell all my dreams and desires to, without the fear of repercussions, and I want to extend the same to you. Being entertained is the easy part, if we can hang out together and have a good time in each others company then it really doesn't matter what we do. Preference is someone who believes that life is something you make happen (it doesn't happen TO you) and wakes up believing it. Beauty is skin deep and the real person inside is what counts.... sprintip......

I believe in my dreams and my dreams are very simple from one side and very hard to come to life from another ! My dream is to find a man who is able to love and who really needs to be loved ! My dream is to fly with him making love, to die from his touch, to burn from his kiss, to melt when he will be looking at me, to love him  for all my life !To give him everything without asking anything back, to care about him, to laugh with him and to cry together, to dream about him when he will not be near me, to live for him. i am working and what I am getting monthly is keeping me fine but I am lacking the right man in my life, some one to hold on, someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me at all time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times of life and also believe to have a honest,trust worthy and God fearing man.The sweetest sound in the world is the sound of your own name on your lover lips,& The most precious possession that ever comes to a woman in this world, is a mans heart.I love the life and try to enjoy every lived minute of it. ! I miss someone special to share this life with.

living together based on love, trust and openness, reliability; no games, please. Each one should find his balance. Also helping and Supporting each other. I am gentle and romantic person with real principles. Honesty, trust and mutual respect are the pillars of my relationship and life philosophy. I like to play with open cards. No games, lies, tricks and double life. I don’t take more than I give .I don’t ask for more than I deserve. Usually I go the extra distance to please my partner, because if he is happy then ultimately that would reflect on me and our relationship. I believe that communication, understanding, caring and tolerance among people are the lubricants which keep life wheel rolling. Nobody is perfect but GOD. The most important issue is that we learn from life school the right thing to do and apply it to the next phase of our life. Integrity is the best gift you can offer the person you love. Physical compatibility is very important  but the beauty of the mind only can last. I am a sensitive person with a lot of respect to the other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret of successful relationship. My life is not all that serious. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more interesting. I like good jokes and sincere laugh. 

I have energetic and active life style. Domestic, international traveling, outdoor activities, social gatherings, good music and being connected with the world are some of my hobbies. I am looking for fulfillment of my life with a partner who will accept my values and wants to get her fair share of happiness in life without compromising her own. Physical attraction and good intentions are the basics to start and then we'll look for chemistry.I am an easygoing intelligent lady  who knows how to treat a man I am a happy person looking for a partner to make me whole Relationship that is for 2 people to be happy and in love with each other. To help one another, to work hard together to raise a happy family. Understand new things and teaching others. Relationship should not but only about Money or SEX, with true love, to satisfy all. I'm seeking a  man that everything will be there that will not only be my friend/wife but a life partner.I am nice, honest, truthful, kind, I have manners and morals, old fashion manners, respectful of others, family oriented, lovable and sexy I´m a romantic lady  looking for my soul mate, I´m looking for that special person that will know love and marriage is forever, I am a good lady  looking for a good man is that you??? I am a very caring lady, generous,elegant, sensitive with good manners and financially at ease am Looking for A handsome, sensitive and very sexy man that is ready to commit to a long-term relationship..I consider myself very romantic. I believe in God and attend church weekly.. I like to have fun. Will not do anything immoral. 

I am intelligent, caring, reliable....... Dear, I hope you are the man????

I have write you all i have  in mind and I will be looking forward to read back from you as soon as you get my email...Bye for now and have a great day..

Your Baby Doll
Shelly

email 06:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today and I hope you are fine? I am so much glad to read back an email from you and sorry for the late reply to the email you send to me, About the question you asked me yes you are the kind of man i want to be with for the rest of my life..Yes i want to be your woman are the kind of man i deserve in my life so pls kindly give me the chance in your life...

Dear I have some problems to share with you and really hope you will be there for me... I have being keeping this to myself, its all about Ellen Sweetie, She hurt her self with sharp Object and she have being admitted in the hospital and the doctor really need some funds which i don't have at the moment, and the reason why i did not have the funds right now was because I am having problem cashing my travelers check...Just,

I really wish i could help things out on my side without asking you for this but believe i can but my trust in you because you are the best thing happening to me at the moment, Dear, i will be so glad if you can help me with some fund... I wont mind what ever you can help me with so i could give the doctor to carry out the what they need to do... 

I will be hoping to read from you asap...

With all my love and care from me to you
Shelly

email 07:

Hello dear,

I am so much glad to hear from you.. I am so much glad you want to help me safe my daughter life.. The doctor is telling me to pay the some of 623$ and how did you want to get the money across to me dear?

email 08:

Dear can't you get it send to the doctor directly via money gram or western union so that they can get the money immediately?

email 09:

Here is the info the doctor gave me , Name: Olamilekan oyeleke, city: Blach springs State:Texas, zipe code: 75180 how soon did you want to get the money send and can you pls help me with some extra money ?

email 10:

You can pls help me with 200 so I can have that as pocket money dear and if you can do more than that pls do and how soon will you get the money seen dear ?