03/09/2017

Email sent by Lily4

from: lilyxiang5@gmail.com


Good good morning  my dear,

How are you doing over there? It is very nice to have you as a good friend. I sincerely want to know more about you; since I saw your profile my mind chose to write you, it’s true that many people have abused the word friendship today, but I stand bold to tell you that your appearance speaks for you. I have a very good feeling for you and if it will interest you I would like to work together with you towards achieving a good friendship.


I am Lily xiang 32 years old, from London, Greater London, United Kingdom, a British Citizen, my late grandparents were original from Asia. (Chinese Asians) but they are British residents. So sad they passed away.

I was born and raised here in London, Greater London, United Kingdom. I am married actually but my husband irresponsibility and wayward of life is alarming. He has addiction in alcohol, adulterous activities and drug use which wasn’t his life when i married him, therefor hitting me with slightest or no provocation. So, I decided not to condole it anymore, I have given him many chances to change but he exhausted it without considering our future as a husband and wife.

Honestly I can’t continue living with such a man. Now I have filed for dissolution which my lawyer is currently battling to make sure everything is over within next month ending. So, as soon as our marriage is over, I am more willing to meet you, just waiting for the court to fix a date for final hearing, meanwhile, I lost my mum when I was much younger and my Dad passed away in 2015 after a brief illness, still missing them so much.

Meanwhile, I don’t have kids and only hoping to have in future if things turn out good, if not, I move on with my life… I really would like to relocate to any country I find a responsible gentle man who is ready and willing to be a good friend to me, I am a business woman in real estate business and I would love to establish over there as time goes on. I felt like contacting you the moment I came across your profile. I need a caring and understanding man who would be a good friend to me.

My hobbies are, swimming, driving, traveling, reading, dancing and singing, I like going out for adventures, watching movies, American top models, American idol, I’m a non-smoker, but I drink wine occasionally.

I’m romantic, optimistic, faithful, determined, God fearing, kindhearted, loving, caring and slow in speaking. I desire nothing but a sincere, honest, loving and faithful friend. I am financially stable and I live a simple life. I will be delighted to tell you more about me once I receive some information’s about you, take care and have a nice day, I am waiting to hear from you soon….. 

Regards,

Lily xiang