16/09/2017

ratiesi00@gmail.com


from: ratiesi00@gmail.com

Hello handsome how are you doing today and nice to meet you here and Good morning now and   I have been online Once, With a man i met on the dating site, He told me he was single without kids and that he was looking for a woman to settle down with,  I was then working with Nestle Ghana in the Capital, After some time when we knew it other better and I feel in love with his personality and words, I decided to Resign from Work and Relocate to Him to Milan in Italy.. He kept me in a Hotel for 9 days , telling me his house was under renovation for US, and he Only used me and i found out on the ninth day when i answered his call, I didn't Understand Italian so his wife , took my phone number and sent me Text in English that their married with Kids, That Made my heart Broken and I was Stranded and Supported my  the Italian Police and the Ghana Immigration to bring me back home...this is what happen to be in my last relationship and i no you are not going to do the same to me dear?