09/09/2017

evelyn12544

user: evelyn12544



My name is Evelyn David am 28 years old single never married am from Bahamas...I am a Veterinary Doctor i have 3 weeks to complete my Education in school..I have been studying very hard at school to become one of the best vet doctor around the world.. I come from a Catholic background my dad is late my mom is a retired teacher am the only child of my parent..My dad was murdered by an unknown person on his way back from work in Nassau.. I am a one woman and one man relationship lady i hate lie and cheat.. I am seeking for a serious long term relationship that will lead into marriage, A serious relationship that must be base in Love Trust Honesty and Understanding... Here is my email evelyndavid113@gmail.com



There is a user on Instagram who uses this same photo.