16/09/2017

Email sent by joycebaba

from: joyceierre20@gmail.com


Email 01

Good day,

I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy, despite you did not know all about me but i will explain to you more on my next mail as i wait for your respond on this mail and i know you have been so concern about me only that i am in a very hectic condition here in Senegal after the death of my late parents in my country Burundi. Actually, it's true that I don't know you in person as i explain above and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that I will like you to  make sure you keep this business secret and confidential if you are interested to help me out. 



Meanwhile, My Name is Miss Joyce Nshimirimana. I am 23 years old, from Republic of (Burundi) in central Africa. I am the only daughter of Late. Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe,who married miss Rebeca Nshimirimana she die three year before, My late father was a Burundian military general who served as army chief of staff, and was later appointed as a senior presidential adviser on internal security and close political ally of President Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi, who is now serving his third term ambition while many innocent souls are being killed every day in Burundi.



I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother who is also a member of Burundian parliament. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father by the assailants who the government claims to be from the opposition party in the country while the oppositions claimed as well the government killed my father in connection with my step mother who has two girl Adopted children for my late father as you can see during my father funeral you can not see my picture because the women did not want people to see me .


Luckily for me, she did not discover where I kept my late father's foreign investment fund deposit Files which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one Rev sister who took me to some Missionaries who are helping to relocate displaced people to their camp in Senegal West Africa where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

 My late father has the sum of $6.5 million US DOLLARS (Six million five hundred thousand USD) in a bank here and  he used my name to deposit the money  with the bank as his only daughter as well as the next of kin to the money i  will like to transfer it to  your account, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

 Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3... What percentage of the total amount  will be good for you after the money is in your position?
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank details where the money is deposited
Attached here are my pictures and my telephone number + 221-770382312 please send me your pictures and more details i need to know you better.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana  

Email 02

Dearest in heart. 

I appreciate your time to reply my last mail, Please accept to help me,since the lest mail i send to you am sick that is why you have not herd from me I chooses you after much prayers and much considerations to trust you as a total foreigner and please i do hope you will not betray the trust i deposed in you. I requested your pictures and please send a very handsome ones for me in your next mail OK.


Presently, I am residing here in Senegal West Africa where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country Burundi until i ascertain who killed my late father. Secondly, I want to relocate with you to plan a good lucrative business venture that we can invest around your country and look towards success.


Like i told you in my previous mail, my late father deposited the some of  $6.5 million US DOLLARS (Six million five hundred thousand USD) Standard Chartered Bank, United Kingdom, with my name as the next of kin. After the death and burial of my father i am in communication with the bank in UK but the bank manager has made it clear that I cannot make this claims by myself due to my security and refugee status and directed me to seek a foreigner who will stand on my behalf as an appointed trustee to the bank for the claim and transfer of the fund to foreign account, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to claim and transfer the fund into your private or business account in your country.


Everything concerning this transaction is very clear and i need your love, trust and assistance to claim and transfer this fund to your position to enable me come over your country after the successful transfer to meet you in person and we live a free life and have a family together.


Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this accounts, all i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative/partner, and find out the possibilities of transferring the funds to your country on my behalf.


I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. It is due to the trust i have in you now that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am safe in your hand? No body knows what i have and where i am right now since i Ran away from my country Burundi, So please for my safety and security i urge you to keep this proposal secret from everyone and take the responsibility very private OK
------------------------------------------------------
Standard Chartered Bank UK PLC.
Email contact transfer officer is: infostandardcharteredbankplc@aol.co.uk
Name of the transfer officer is Mr. Andrew N.Halford.
Phone:  +447508724930
Fax: +448704714308

HERE ARE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH DETAILS OF DEPOSIT.

Name of Depositor: Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe
Country/Nationality: Republic of Burundi
Occupation: Military/Politician
Sex: Male
Status: Dead
Next Kin/Daughter: Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana
Deposit: US$6.5 million U. S Dollar
Account No: SCBUK71484095007/SCB

Sir,


   I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my Bank account in my Country. And my partner Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana is in refugee camp Dakar Senegal which you are aware and she will not be able to reach your bank.  That is why she have ask me to stand for her to receive this fund from your bank.So  Sir, I need the details on what to do to get the fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time with the information's below here.
MY Full Name:______________________
Telephone Number:__________________
Contact Address:___________________
Nationality:________________________
Occupation:_________________________
MY Complete Bank Account Details  ______________________
Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.

You will not regret any action you take on my behalf as soon as we are done with this transaction and i come over to your country after the transfer. Therefore, You are to write an official letter to the bank by email and Please once you receive any responds from the bank you let me know what they say OK.
Take care of your self and please i will be happy if you call me directly to my mobile  i want to hear your voice and discuss more issues regarding my proposals, thank you.


Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana


Email from: infostandardcharteredbankplc@aol.co.uk

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
1 BASINGHAL ,AVENUE, EC2V 5DD
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM.
PHONE:+44-750-872-4930
FAX; 0044-870-471-4308

Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. The late father Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity/international passport.

6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Joyce Nshimirimana is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer,   
Mr. Andrew N.Halford, on office telephone number; +44-750-872-4930
Mr Andrew N.Halford(F.T.O) 


Email 03:

Good Day My Dear !

    By the special grace of God i hope you are doing great over there? As for me here our good lord has been taking care of us despite the situation here in the camp, honestly i am so happy going through your mail today and i appreciate your cares and concern you have shown to me all this little period of knowing you. I am very happy reading from you once again.

    My dear, i also received the respond from the bank to you which was forwarded ( Cc ) to me and i have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, and i am very happy because very soon the money will be transfer to your bank account for me to come and join you over there in your country.

    Like i told you before, i have with me the Deposit of account of my late father and the Death certificate presently, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. My dear, i don' t know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and that makes me worry a lot. But as God may have it, the reverend sister was able to get one of the best lawyers here to get the remaining two documents for us. He invited the lawyer to his office some minutes ago and i show the mail from the bank to him. And the lawyer said he understand all the procedures and how to get the documents for us.
    The lawyer said that i should tell you to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as you are my trustee, that is why am giving you his contact information' s for you to contact him now and know the type of your information' s he may need from you ok. Bellow is the contact of the lawyer that will help us to get the documents.

    PAT LAW CHAMBERS
    Name:  Maitre Cheikh Fall
    Private telephone: :+ 221-705-890-649
   Email: cabinetmaitrefall@yahoo.fr
Email: cabinetmaitrefall@hotmail.com

    My dear, i will be waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, and please try to call him on phone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. My Best Regard to you. God bless you,
Your darling,

Miss.Joyce Nshimirimana

Email sent by Cabinet Maitre Cheikh Fall - cabinetmaitrefall@yahoo.fr (01)

CHEIKH FALL CHAMBERS, SOLICITOR  / ASSOCIATES,
MEMBER ECO WAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS,
28 KASINA STREET DAKAR SENEGAL,
P.O.BOX MB 561 DAKAR,
TELL:....+221 705 890 649 ,

ATTENTION SIR,
SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED HERE TODAY AND THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH YOUR PARTNER MISS JOYCE ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME FUND FROM STANDARD CHATERD BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD,

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS,

YOUR FULL NAMES........................

OCCUPATION..........................

HOUSE ADDRESS....................

OFFICE ADDRESS.................

YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..................

YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS.................

 AND EVERY OTHER VALUABLE INFORMATION AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ) SO THAT FIRSTLY, I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT,

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES,

BARR. CHEIKH.M. FALL,
(Principal Attorney)
CHEIKH FALL CHAMBERS,
DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL.

Email sent by Cabinet Maitre Cheikh Fall - cabinetmaitrefall@yahoo.fr (02)

ATTENTION:  Sir,
        In respect to the contents of your email, I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the Standard Chaterd Bank Of London, of the true existence of the fund, it,s legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case, Priority to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank,
I have seen the documents even as your partner has given me, The young girl father's certificate, and the fund deposit certificate, I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer,

1.I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of the party's involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal,

2.After due consultations from Senegal Dakar Federal High Court here, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of ( $350 Dollars) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is ($300 Dollars)  which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

MY legal processing fee is....($200 Dollars )
The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized,

The funds in the Bank is a guarantee to you as the next of kin now,
To speedy the process you are to send these money through money gram or Western Union transfer around you  with the name of my secretory below,

TOTAL AMOUNT NEEDED......($850 Dollars)
Receivers Name:-...... MASHOOD AHMED
Address:- .... No_28 Kasina Street Dakar Senegal;
City:- Dakar,
Country:-Senegal,

Thank You,
Yours sincerely,
BARR,CHEIKH.M. FALL,
(Principal Attorney)
CHEIKH.M. FALL CHAMBERS,
DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL.

Picture send by Cabinet Maitre Cheikh Fall



Pictures send by Joyce Nshimirimana  :