13/09/2017

Email sent by ava140

by tinnaraphael@hotmail.com

Email 01:

Hello Dear

Thanks for your response and how are you doing? i hope you are doing great and fine as well. I am quite relieved to read from you once again, I have been praying to have someone who will understand my situation and help and rescue me from the situation I am facing in my life. I hope by God's grace that I will be out from the orphanage home through your help and assistance. I have prime two reason for choosing you, I believe knowing you will bring me peace of mind hope back again in my life. I contacted you personally for help and assistance which may eventually lead us into something great or tangible or somewhere better if we work well on it.

Like i told you before My name is Miss. Tina Raphael, i am 25 years old, from Sudan but i am residing here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country . I am the only daughter of late Dr. Dylan Raphael. My late father deals on Oil business before he was assassinated by armed. After thinking about my situation and all i was passing through I decided to contact you. I will be very happy to have a good relationship with you, I decided to contact you as regards the urgency of my situation here.

I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($14. 600.000.00) Million United States Dollars in a leading Bank with my name  as the next of kin. I  want you to stand as my trustee partner to retrieve my late father's money from the bank where the money was deposited. Then after the transfer of the money to your account,you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there. I intend to compensate you with 25% of the total amount for your services and will give you the privilege to invest the rest amount to your business or any business of your choice provided you will not take advantage of me in the future. 

I have already made known to the bank where my late father deposited the money to be aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it and have given me instruction to appoint someone that will stand for me based on the agreement they had with my late father. Meanwhile the bank where my late father deposited the money advise me to look for a honest and responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my partner and trustee to retrieve the money from the bank. I am presently in orphanage home and my status over here wouldn't be permitted to handle such transaction on my own because it is against the law of this country for an orphan to handle such situations so I will not be given the permit to do so that is the reason I have entrusted this offer to you.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my partner and trustee on this issue. If you wish to talk with me through phone, then you have to reach me through Reverend Priest Levi Mark phone number ( +221 762591578) The Reverend Priest is a Missionary that is in charge of voluntary and charity work in the orphanage camp. Whenever you call just tell him that you are my friend or appointed beneficiary and you wish to speak with me then he will send for me to come and speak with you from the female hostel room 0004. The time to call is as from 10 AM till 5 PM GMT. Perhaps I still have a lot to discuss with you. 

I kept this secret to people over here,but the only person that knows about it is only you. I want you to keep this issue confidential until we meet each other. I will appreciate an urgent message from you indicating your ability and willingness to render such help and assistance on my behalf sincerely. Have a happy day and do think about me.

best regards !!
Ms. Tina.

Email 02:

Hello Dear Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from  United Kingdom (UK) Presently I am in United Kingdom  with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring and retrieving my late father's money to your account despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact,  Reverend Priest Levi Mark and his direct contact are as follow.

Email address is ( rev.levimark1000@hotmail.com )
phone number ( +221 772014125 )

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of ( $350.000.00) Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States of America Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed due to one thing or the other.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much no matter that you later stop writing to me but I am just doing this to let you know that I regard you. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Priest Levi Mark  and direct him where to send/post to you the bank draft/check, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the Reverend Priest on your behalf, therefore make contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft/check to you. Take care and do inform me once you gets in touch with the Priest  as I stated. Have a happy and great day.

Yours Lovely Friend

Ms.Tina


Stolen pictures: