02/11/2017

dickson nelson

From: nelsondickson619@yahoo.com



Hello Good Day Am Nelson  By Name From African  Popularly Know As Dakrea:

AM  an upcoming artist am into sing and  little production.. i saw  your email on dating site  i just feel like  i should send  you my feelings  maybe you will be Interested ... i want to come out soon as an artist to show case my talent but i find it Difficult for me  to come out as an artiste.... because some little financial.   all i  need from you is a financial support if you can invest some money on me as  an artist ...and you also gain it back for real 

 i have recorded some songs but i discovered that is not up to standard  but  now i have some hit songs with me .. which i will like to release soon ... if you really want to invest  our agreement is .... 60% percent for you  40%  percent for me ..... these are my role model..... R, kelly  Usher ramon, T pain, WIZKID, ... i promise to obey the rules and regulation you are the 30th email am sending this to..... i only 1 and i kick off you can check me on  Dakream Kream... thanks for understand .