21/11/2017

Talking With Alice Thompson (Nigerian Unicef Scam)

Note: This person presents as a "UNICEF nurse". However, this is a very common fraud. All these messages are false.

The scam works as follows: the scammer sends a series of boring and repetitive emails about relationships and ends with a sad story about health problems and the need to buy special foods. Obviously, he does not have the money for it. It is unbelievable that a supposed UNICEF official does not have the money to buy food.

He asks to send $ 250 by Moneygram. Frauds are always made through Moneygram or Western Union. Scammers do not use bank accounts. This shipment is made on behalf of Victor Dickson. This is a faulty point in the SCAM: If money is for Alice because the recipient is a third person? Simple: Alice does not exist! Think about it. I work hard not to give my money to bums. Do the same!


It's the same kind of fraud by Margaret Dotley

references: 

plus.google.com/104043828877568186333/posts/EVUnov2bEMx

scam.asgeir.co.uk/2014/03/the-unicef-nurse.html

from: alicethompson037@gmail.com

Email 01:

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm happy to learn about you.. Do you live alone? I'm from Alexandria, VA,  but presently with the UNICEF team on a mission to countries in western Africa as a volunteer RN (Registered Nurse) and we hope to be back in 10 days. I hope this is a enough time for us to know each other better and see if we can work.I believe in relationship built on trust,love,honesty and transparency. I will be taking my time to talk with you over here.Things are going well for us out here and I hope we can meet up then when I get back. I enjoy going to pool, watching sports (grass court tennis often), movies, dancing mostly salsa, and country-western music, playing video games, reading magazine and novel. I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me again, I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had.  

I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible, though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits. I am seeking a man that is caring, understanding, faithful, honest, trustworthy, patient, supportive, calm, responsible and intelligent. I don't know what you still like to know but I'd be glad if you ask.... Your turn?. Take care of yourself and be safe.
I care,

Alice

Email 02:

It gives me the opportunity to share my world with you.  I am new to online dating. I was introduced to the site by a colleague at work a couple of weeks ago. I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself so you'll have an understanding of who you're on to. I am Alice Thompson 5ft 7" tall, hazel eyes, and fun to be with. I am single with no kids and currently I am looking for an honest, caring , faithful and family oriented man for a long term relationship. I am searching for the love of my life. I am honest caring and responsible. I hope i can find the same features , but not rushing myself. I quite have a diverse background, My dad is Australian and mom is American. I'm presently working with UNICEF, that's a bit for now I'm not sure what else you want to know. I will tell you more when I get your reply. Tell me more about you too. where do you live? what do you want from a woman?
what do you do for living?  Hope to hear from you soon.

Email 03:

Good afternoon Hun, its nice reading your mail every time I check. Its been nice for us here. The people here are so lovely. It feels bad to know that they need so much help. I really want to get to know what you're all about because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I just want you to know at the moment, you are the only person I am writing back home. Life is always so boring for me when I'm home. I have just a friend I tell things about me but she has a lot of friends. Her friends are not my friends, of course we hang out but we don't talk much afterwards. My dad is dead and mum left me after dad's death and got married to another man in Canada which I don't get to see her again.

I was raised by my aunt who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol, I really love her and it pains me that she chose to live that way. I see this charity work as a way of relaxing and doing to others what I was supposed to do with my Aunt when I was more younger. I just had to tell you about my personal life because i will like to know what you have been through in life too. I believe human beings are what they have experienced, the past presents the future. But anyway I've never allowed any to pull me down or back in life. I just kept moving on as strongly as I can with life... I pray the Lord guides and protect me and lead me through the right path.

This is my first time ever in west Africa(Nigeria). I was introduced to online dating and the site by a colleague out here in the camp she found her new husband there so I thought I'd try it out. You seem to be a very nice person and I hope you will not hurt me. I want to be your best friend and I also need your advice in life and your support as well to achieve my goals and I don't want to be hurt any more. As soon as my free trial runs out, I'm leaving. I'm sure you are still on the site. Are you seeing someone at the moment? The reason I asked that is I don't like distraction. I would rather prefer if really focus on each other cause I can feel the rhythm going smoothly between us. Let me know what you think. Hope to hear from you when I get back from work...Have a good day.
I care,

Alice

Email 04:

Wow! Thanks for the lovely email and thanks for taking your time to email me and tell me a lot more about yourself again, that's really nice of you and I appreciate that. Every email from you is fulfilling. I enjoy reading from you. Thanks for the word of encouragement and the lovely comments you made on my job out here, that's so sweet of you and I appreciate that a lot....Anyways, I really love all you have to say about yourself, I see you have a really bright prospect and I like your outlook on life.
Well I'm sorry I cant give you a proper reply now as I have to go on duty in about 3 minutes so I will have to send you an email when I get off duty. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't send me an email back when you get this:). I'll have to spank you if you don't.lol... I have to go now though...Take care of yourself! Be safe. Please send me some pictures of you.
I care,

Alice

Email 05:

Hello honey..I really enjoy talking to you.I know we have a good spark and rhythm flowing. I am glad we share lots of things in common. i hope you're ok. Oh, just a disclaimer, I believe in absolute honesty so any question you ask will get an honest answer. I'm not trying to freak you out or anything, but I am really an open book and I am comfortable with myself in who I am and what I think. I think you are the same way, but I just wanted to throw that out there and make sure we both know what we like. anyway, I would wanna make things clear before we go any further. I wanna be sure I'm not wasting my time knowing that i am building a relationship with the wrong man so please answer these questions;

1 WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS
2 Do you have high sex drive?
3 When last were you so close to a woman?
4 How loving,honest and supportive are you in a relationship?
Please I need answers, these are very important things to be sure of. I really demand honesty as usual and will be glad if you can get back to me ASAP.
I care,

Alice

Email 06:

Hi honey, Thanks for the lovely email and taking your time to tell me a lot more about yourself again and to answer my questions in the honest way you can, that's really nice of you and I appreciate that. Every email from you is fulfilling. I enjoy reading from you. Well,my goals are to have a very happy and God-fearing family in the future with lovely kids(I am ok with mentoring, tutoring or even adoption) and also have a successful career and run a midwifery clinic for pregnant women, it's really something I have always dreamed of and I'm really working hard towards that direction. I'm sure that cannot be complete without a honest, responsible and caring husband, someone who really knows the true meaning of what we call a Family.

I'm religious but just not into organized religion, I wont try to change your beliefs and I promise to respect you in everything. Its been 6 months now that i haven't been sexually close to any man after my last relationship, tho I have a very high sex drive and when i am in a relationship i give my all (Time,Trust,Money and Energy) but it hurts cos i dont get that back in return. I feel that foreplay is very important because there is nothing more important than holding, caressing and looking deep into your partners eyes to be able to look into their soul and feel the fire burning inside...smiles!

Hopefully fair enough everything works out good for me:). I see relationships as one of the most natural things that can happen in life and I believe a good relationship is built on trust, honesty, togetherness and prayers. I have had my fair share of relationships and I have been hurt too but it doesn't put me off me totally. It has only made me wiser. I like having fun and i like going to the beach to watch the sunsets with my man and also going for a long walk on the beach with my man. I really like that and I like privacy a lot but it just have to be with my man. Much to say but so little time......I have to jump in the showers now get ready to go to work.. I'll be hoping to hear from you soon..Take care of yourself and get back to me when you can...
I care,

Alice

Email 07:

hey honey. How have u been? I really missed you the moment you left and I've been thinking about you since then. It was a very lovely day, I went around town when I was on break from work with some of the natives out here and I was really surprised and shocked about how people live out here. Things I see everyday makes me thank God and it makes me appreciate my status of being an American. I mean having a different background compared to theirs. I'm not saying that because I'm a racist or anything of such but just to express the kind of way they live here. I have learnt lot about different peoples around the world and their culture. Most of all these countries are third world and they lack knowledge like us. I wish you were here with me honey, so you can understand what I'm saying.

I would love to tell you a bit of my job, I hope I don't bore you on the long run but I will make it short and interesting... UNICEF works for children's rights, supports, survival, protection, and development through education, advocacy, fundraising or donations. It stands for The United Nations Children's Fund. It helps children living in poverty in developing and war-torn countries.
You wont believe UNICEF is the world's child survival authority.. It's helping kids in over 190 countries mostly African countries and territories. Our work includes immunizing and educating boys and girls in war ravished countries, and protecting them from the terror of abuse and also protecting them from war and neglect.. Well enough said!. I have to go back to work now. Hope to read from you soon
I care,

Alice

Email 08:

Hey baby, hope you had a very wonderful day. I found myself just dreaming about you all night. I really wish I could be reading from you every morning when I wake up. You really sound like the man of my dream but my last relationship has really put me off trusting men. This is something I dont really like talking about cause I don't like to remember it but I'll definitely tell you about it cause I believe it's a way of knowing each other better and a way to know how to treat me better when we finally together. The relationship lasted for 2 years, he got tired of me and decided to try new things. He was getting fastidious, finding fault for everything I did and, I tried my best to make things change because I have expended a lot in the relationship (Time, Money and energy) but he just made things worse. He showed me the way out when he started having an affair with another girl which I got to find out and that was when he told me he doesn't need me anymore right in front of the other girl. That made me very very miserable and I just couldn't believe such thing could ever happen to me. I like being honest in anything i find myself doing. I have always been very honest in my past relationships but what hurts when I don't get it back in return, it really sucks but I've learnt that about life.

I want someone that I can always call mine and mine only cause I'll be his only one too. I want someone who's really ready for a serious relationship as you have said and ready to prove to me that it pays to respect, love and cherish a woman and I'll definitely prove to him back that it pays to be honest to a woman. I want our relationship to be my very last one which I have been praying to God about and I'm sure he won't let me down. Well, I hope that makes sense to you. I'm feeling very weak and sick now. I think there would be need for more resting time but I have to get back to work now, I'll write you again when I have another chance to. I'll better go to see the doctor tomorrow if this persists. Have a wonderful week, talk to you soon!
I care

Email 09:

Hey baby, I think I feel a little better now but still feel weak and feel some aches in my stomach. Hope its all fine there with you. What have you been doing? I just woke up right now and should be going for lunch soon. Today has been really fulfilled for me, reading such a sweet mail from you. Right now baby, I miss you so much and it hurts, I miss you with every fiber of my being I need you right now like there's no tomorrow. I really want to see you and be with you, I don't think i will be able to wait till the end of the camp. My legs are shaking just thinking about you, I'm feeling sick cause I need you. My eyes are watery, tears are flowing, my whole being is trembling for you. My arms are craving to hold you for the first time.I have to go back to work now. Hope to read from you when you're chanced. Hugs


Email 10:


I am not really happy with my health. I feel so weak, I got to figure out somethings this morning. The doctor said I got sick cause of the foods I ate here. I knew that already but I don't think I have any other choice than to just eat the food they serve us here. The first time I ate the food I threw up so I had to buy my own food stuff for myself and I have been doing that ever since we arrived here. Everyone here eats the food and nothing happens to them. My food stuff finished some days back and that was why I have been eating the food they serve us out here which is what made me sick.. The doctor advice me to get my food stuff since that's what I have always done until recently. The problem is that we haven't been paid yet, though I'm working as a voluntary worker out here but I will be paid some amount of money when I'm back home but right now I don't have any money on me to buy my food stuff for myself anymore. 

All the money I came here with I have exhausted on my personal feeding and other stuffs. I'm really broke right now and I need to get some food stuff for myself cause I don't want to eat the food they serve us here anymore. It's making me sick and I'm scared. I'm confused right now and I don't know what to do. I hope you've been having a good time unlike me though, things have stopped being exciting to me here and it's really making me very sad and unhappy. Anyways, I have to go now as I'm tired of typing and boring you out. Wish I was chatting with you. Do have fun and have a nice day even if I don't as I'm sure I won't. Write me a message honey, please I want to read from you.
I care,

Alice


Email 11:

Thanks for offering to help me Hun. I had to ask my camp commandant how he helps colleagues collect money and other gift items here and he said all you need do is go to money gram or western union store around you there send to his name and our location.

Receiver Name - Victor Dickson
Country - Nigeria
City - Lagos

All i need is $250 cos am already own my colleagues $50 here, i can not even go to work today,my love please just help me with anything  to get my food stuffs out here as it is very scarce and costly but I'd appreciate whatever you can help me with. I just need to get them and take my drugs as soon as i can according to the doctor cos i am scared of breaking down here honey. Thanks once more and God bless you.Hope to read from you soon.
I care,

Alice


Email 12:


Thanks for the mail...well am very happy to have read from you....and just that i just get my flight booked back home to you......just wondering maybe i can  stay with you for sometimes or something? but if you not.... can you help me get an Hotel in close to you? cos i want to be very close to you and one more thing honey....well thanks for been part of my empty space and to me when i get back home cos i will love to meet you....Hey honey......so good i got things fixed up and am happy am gonna be home with , so good you ve got all that in your email,Honey am worried right now cos i dont know how you feel about this i need to come up with USD 500  for my flight,i already paid the USD 1,500  on me and i have to come up with  USD 500  by Tuesday else my ticket get canceled and wont be leaving by the departure date,never knew the flight cost that much here... I cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life  with you...Honey i hope you can do something about this before Tuesday so i can get out of here,i promise and swear am gonna make it up to you..We go get my check cashed immediately am back home...please get back to me with your nearest international Air port.

Love you honey.