13/11/2017

Emails sent by Lucia Mabiza

From: luciamabiza@gmail.com

Email 01:

Dear ,
Good day and thank you for responding to my message, i pray the almighty God will give you wisdom to understand my message, my name is Miss Lucia Mabiza,I am 23 years old and the only daughter of my late father, Mr,Christopher Mabiza, of Zimbabwe. The name might ring a bell to your ears if you know Zimbabwe well,

During the time of our farmers President in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, our President Robert Mugabe sent Rebels to Killed my father, when the Rebels came to our house, I travel back to school on 13th of march Sunday evening and on 14th, the news came to me that my father together with two of our house helper with my late father driver has been killed,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my
heart. our President Killed My Father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. The death of my Father took away all the joy i have as i lost my mother when i was only 7 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way with the missionaries to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in an orphanage home here in (Dakar) Through the help of the Church. I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things.

I like reading, hanging out once a while, shopping and swimming and i like cooking. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Your friend Lucia

Email 02:


How are you once again today?i hope you are doing fine. Dear my life is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal in this missionary church we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,its just like one staying in the house of a harsh father but i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the Rebels and there is no contact,the only person i have now is Reverend pastor John who is heading the missionary.

My dear as i told you before i believe that age difference or distance can not be a barrier to honest and true friendship.

As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is contrary to  the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic Rebels that cause to my being in this situation now took place. I have a very important secret i would like to tell you and wish you to help me,please i would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $500,Five hundred thousand US Dollars  ).

So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you face to face. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do as a refugee,and the money can not be transferred here in Senegal.
I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation. However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. you are the only person i have told about this because i kept this secret from people in the Missionary here even the pastor did not know about this money. I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive my message.

Yours truly,

Lucia.

Email 03:

 Just send  this letter to the bank now,

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MR.-----------I AM ALSO THE REPRESENTATIVE /TRUSTEE OF MISS LUCIA CHRISTOPHER MABIZA,WHO IS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE ACCOUNT OF DR CHRISTOPHER MABIZA.PLEASE,I WANT TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING THE MONEY DEPOSITED BY HER LATE FATHER DR CHRISTOPHER MABIZA TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.THE INFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNT IS AS FOLLOWS-

ACCOUNT NAME IS  (DR.CHRISTOPHER MABIZA )
AMOUNT ($500.000,FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN (LUCIA CHRISTOPHER MABIZA)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (01705596596)
SWIFT CODE NUMBER (BIS877)
DEPOSIT CODE NUMBER(BIS78)

SIR,I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

YOUR FAITHFULLY
---------------

Please you should remember that the contact of the Bank in London is as follows-

NAME OF THE BANK--- Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd (United Kingdom)

OFFICE ADDRESS--- Headquarters. Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Address. 4th Floor, Michael House, 35-37 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 3SE, London, United Kingdom..

NAME OF THE REMITTANCE OFFICER ---  MR, PHILIP HAMPTON

EMAIL ADDRESS------( internationalcommercialbank904@rocketmail.com )

Darling,i have bestowed all my trust on you and i believe that you will never disappoint me after the transfer,because i have given you all the information where this money is being deposited in London.Please,honey i want you to feel free and contact the Bank because i had informed them about you this morning.Thanks and God bless you for your concern over my life.

Yours forever,Lucia


Email 04:

Good News to You.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under working under united nation so the united nation refugee for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Express DHL Office branche in Dakar Senegal. For an ATM  visa card of $50,000 USD dollars, standing for your money compensation to Miss Lucia  Automated Teller Machines", are an easy and convenient way to access your account from almost anywhere.don 't worry. It 'easy. The instructions are here, as soon as you contact them.

Express DHL Office branche Contact information below,

Manager Name::: ::::::::::::::MR, JOHNSON ONU

Email address:: ( officialexpress1@gmail.com   )

If you are sincerely interested in your ATM visa card of $50,000 USD dollars, please contact them immediately. so that I will send all pin code numbers ........... to you immediately, have been approved in your favor.

Please do let me know immediately you receive this ATM visa card so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to manager MR, JOHNSON ONU on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with Express DHL Office  in Dakar Senegal for the delivery of the ATM visa card of $50,000 USD dollars to you without any delay.
Take care and remain Blessed.

you will receive your money

Yours friend Lucia

Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd (United Kingdom)

OFFICE ADDRESS--- Headquarters. Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Address. 4th Floor, Michael House, 35-37 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 3SE, London, United Kingdom...

EMAIL ADDRESS------( internationalcommercialbank904@rocketmail.com )

Attn: Sir, .

In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of US$500.000 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD) belonging to late MR.CHRISTPOPHER MABIZA an Zimbabwe in africa. Inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board. Be informed that before we can effect further transfer,we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin MISS LUCIA MABIZA.

Your bank information is needed.

1......Your Bank Name...............

2......Your Bank Account..........

3......Forward a scanned copy of your identity.

4......Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where MISS LUCIA CHRISTOPHER MABIZA is residing.

5....Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.

6......Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.
On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied,we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.
Thank you.

    Yours faithfully,
    Mr Philip Hampton  .
    Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
    (Mega International Commercial Bank).