02/11/2017

Miss.Grace Das


Dear

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Cuba,presently I am here in Cuba for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I want you to contact Aminu law chamber with below contact and instruct them to assist you pick up visa ATM credit card loaded $150,000 Dollars, with United Bank for Africa (UBA),that I’ Miss Grace Das, issued in your names kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my solicitor for urgent assistant to enable you receive to your country.

Aminu International Law Chamber,
44 Av Lamblin, Eden” building, 12th floor
04 BP 361 Abidjan 04
ABIDJAN, REPUBLIC OF IVORY COAST

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the solicitor on your behalf, told them that you will send them your full address in your country. The way their will help you to send it so to avoid mistake through courier company, so feel free to get in touch with solicitor will send it to you without any delay.

God bless you.
Miss.Grace Das