01/11/2017

Talking with Rachel Willians Part 2/2


When a scammer is exposed he gives up his victim. However, this fraudster is persistent. Despite being exposed by me he insisted on continuing to assert that he is not a fraudster. He's a real person. He says these things despite not having presented any evidence. But even so he insists on saying that he is a real person. I've never seen such a proud scammer.

The forger insists on telling me that he will open a bank account for me and send me money. He said that I would receive an email from the bank with confirmation of the opening. Okay, the email has arrived:


Robert Fooster pleasedonotreply54@gmail.com

Dear (Your Bank) Customer,
your Bank of America (Boa) current and savings account has been set up  you have a deposited fee of three thousand dollars 3000$ by Rachel Williams. Thanks for banking with us .  here is your banking information :

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address:6070 Moores Mill Rd

Ac No:13812319489

Routing no:125000024




                                                                        Regard, Robert Foster 
                                                                        Chief Marketing Officer
                                                                        Bank Member Service


This message is so ridiculous that I feel depressed. Really depressed. I keep thinking about the person behind this farce. Does she have a miserable life? Did it get to the bottom of the pit? Does a person really need to create this type of fraud to survive?

Let's look: First, an employee of a bank NEVER would use a Gmail to contact a customer. But we're not talking about any official! he is Chief Marketing Officer!! I have found no evidence that this "Robert Fooster" exists. Probably an invented name.

See how funny: now I own an account with a balance of 3,000 but I do not have the password !! How do I get access to this account without a password ??? What stupid fraud! 

See what an absurd story: Rachel Williams said she worked for Astoria Bank, which was sold to Sterling Bancorp and she opened me an account at Bank of America !!! I'm very confused. I do not know if I'm facing a scammer or a person with schizophrenia !! This goes beyond all levels of absurdity. This scammer is a novice, fumbled or just plain crazy, because he's putting his feet in his hands. Any idiot can realize there's something wrong here !!


I noticed something strange about the routing number. This number does not belongs to an Alabama bank. He belongs to Virginia !!






This routing number really belongs to Bank of America. However, it has no relation to Alabama. It is related to the city of Henrico in the state of Virginia.

The fraudster must reside in Virginia and your fictitious town is Alabama. He must imagine that in this way no one will discover your location.

It was very obvious to me that I was facing a fraudster. However, he insisted so much that I decided to give more attention to him with the purpose of creating another post for him in this blog with more evidence of your criminal actions as a warning for the people.

The trick works as follows:

1- The scammer creates a fake profile with photos taken from a Russian dating site. He chooses pictures of a beautiful and attractive woman.

2- The scammer creates an identity of a woman with a good financial situation. You think you're going to marry a beautiful, young, rich woman. Can a man wish for anything else? Sounds pretty good ....

3- The scammer creates an emotional involvement. He talks about feelings, children, love and marriage.

4- The scammer offers a bank account with money. He suggests that you deposit money in this account for your future trip to the United States. The justification is to make savings.

5- However, this account is in the possession of the fraudster. You don't have password or ATM card. If you make any deposit into this account you WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Talking again in Google Hangout:

I told the scammer that i would deposit $ 1,000 in the account. However, I never considered the possibility of sending any money to him. I just wanted to observe and record your attitude. He talked all the time about money. He was worried about the deposit as he was eager to get his hands on my money. He demanded that I display the deposit slip. He wanted to make sure my money was actually sent to him. I decided that this was the moment of the second confrontation.

Below: he insisted on having the deposit slip. I tried to deflect the subject, but his insistence was evident.


Below: I decided to show all inconsistencies of this fraudster and close this matter.


Below: without justification, without exit, the scammer tries to avoid the subject.



The last words:


I never met a person so confused !! BYE BYE BABY!