04/11/2017

I can't forget you‏‏

from: elenademmpsey1@outlook.com

My beloved,


How are you doing today, i hope you are living fine and healthy?

Do you remember me? i consulted you for help last time from Libya, well I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my cash box, i was given duty break, which i used the opportunity to handle the collection of the cash box by myself at the branch office of the security company, Presently I'm deploy to Syria for military intelligent war against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)

Although i couldn't make it visiting your country but I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the cash box despite that our efforts was not enough to see us through as at that period

In other to show you my little appreciation for all your past friendship and efforts, i issued a visa credit card worth of US$ 300,000 in your favor and i kept the visa credit card with Sister Doris Micheal before leaving to Iraq, i want you to contact Sister Doris Micheal who used to be a good companion to me the few days i was in Togo for collection of my cash box, so contact her today for the visa credit card through her email below;


Contact Sister Doris Micheal and ask her to send you the visa credit card which i issued and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to help me to secure my cash box while i was in Libya.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and get in touched with Sister Doris Micheal and instruct her where to send you the Visa credit card.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Visa credit card from Sister Doris Micheal and make sure that you write to me on this email which i sent this letter with.

Feel free to get in touch with Sister Doris Micheal and she will send the visa credit card to you without delay.

Do not forget the email address of Sister Doris Micheal (dorimich80@yahoo.com)

Take care and bye for now.

Yours.

Doris Michael 1

from: dorimich80@yahoo.com

Dearest in Christ,
Good afternoon i have Visa card for you it was given to me before she left she instructed me to post the visa card to you and i have the card with me here right now.
You have to send your contact information to me after that i will go to the office of the courier service here to post the card to your provided home address.
Send the below information to me immediately;
(1) Your receiving name _______
(2) Your address _______________
(3) Your country_______________
(4) Your mobile number_________
(5) Postal code (if any)__________
Once i receive the above needed information from you i will go the courier service  to inquire about posting the visa card to your home address.
May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family.
Yours,
Sister Doris

Doris Michael 2


Dear in Christ,
 
I was in the office of the courier service to inquire about sending the Visa card to your address, but the courier service here are requesting for 615 dollars or the posting of the Visa card to your location as their shipping fee meanwhile, she gave me just 100 dollars for sending of the card, so what i need now is 515 dollars to be able to send the Visa card to you.
 
Meanwhile, if i can receive the 515 dollars i will go back to the courier service office and pay them so that they can deliver the Visa card to your provided home address.
 
Kindly send the 515 dollars via western union money transfer with this name and address;
 
First name:.......... Doris
Last name:........... Micheal
City................. Lome
Country:............. Togo
 
I have already submitted the Visa card to the courier service, currently your Visa card is still in the shipping terminal of the courier service here in Togo waiting for the delivery charges to be paid before it will be move down to your country on the date you wish to receive the Visa Card.

You can use the card at any ATM machine in your country without hindrance.
 
May the peace of our Lord be with you and remain bless.
 
Yours in the Lord.