13/11/2017

Emails sent by christ ben

From: christinagirego19@gmail.com


Email 01:


Hello .

I feel great to hear from you again, like i told you that my name is Sgt Miss CHRISTINA am single female from the United State, i am a United State Military / Nasa but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you.

Currently am in Yemen now, i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here in Yemen, i will like to get acquainted with you because i have plans to visit your country once am through here, am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, i enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Am an easy going lady that will do anything for the person whom i love, can you tell me something about yourself and about your country in your mail OK because is only you i know there, i hope am welcomed in your country ? am waiting for your mail, have a wonderful day.
Sgt Miss Christina  


Email 02:


Hello  .
How are you doing over there, i hope all is well with you all, i am also happy to have you here as a friend, i must confess, you are not arrogant the way you write your words, your so polite and calm in your sentences, my mind tells me that you must be a very good wife and a good mom to your kids. 
I was happy to hear that am welcomed in your country. i will be there as soon as my mission is over by end of next month. i will like to meet you by then, i do not want to waste my time with someone that does not want to be committed, don't you have other friends ?

I just want to know more about you so that we can be close friends and also partners for now and see how it develops since i have the intention of visiting and investing in your country once my mission finishes here, i really need someone with good heart, honest and trustworthy in order to achieve my plans to invest in your country. what kind of business do you think its good there in your country? i mean what kind of investment ?

I have made some inquiries and find out that the cost of investment in your country is not that high compared with other countries, i will like you to be like a friend, partner and adviser, i do not have any business ideas and i would like you to assists me in making the right decision or choice of business. i will be waiting to hear from you soon, have a lovely day. my regards to your family.
sgt..christina


Email 03:


Hello ...
How are you doing again today, i hope all is well with you, i am very sorry for my late reply to your message, i have been busy with my job, life has not been easy here since two weeks now, we have been having series of bad experience here, How is your work? i hope you are doing great?

I do not like the type of man that makes promises and can't fulfill, i like taking things slowly, i hate man with sweet talks, i like people being honest with me.
Regarding the business you suggested, i told you in my previous message that i don't have any business ideas and i look towards getting the right advise from you since you know much about business in your country more than me, the success of every business venture is good management, if you know about the management well, we now have to think of the feasibility cost of the investment.

I will like you to make the cost of such business and update me, i will like us to proceed with this arrangement as soon as possible as i don't have much time here. i have some funds that i want to move out from this country but i will like to know what i will do with it first before proceeding, i really have things that i need to share with you but i have to be convinced that you will keep them between you and me, can i trust you to keep my life secret between us ? this secret involves my life and my beautiful career, if you promise me that i can trust you, i will explain in details to you in my next message, i will be waiting for your soonest reply. have a lovely day

Email 04:

Hello .........
Is my pleasure reading from you today, please forgive me for my late reply to your message, i have been busy with my job, i want you to know that i have more than 200% trust and confidence in you, hahahaha, now i will tell you something that i want you to keep between you and me,  you should not share this even with your trusted one for my safety, yours and that of my beautiful career.
I have trusted you because of my little conversations with you, I must tell you everything about me because i see you are part of my future partner to be ,if God gives us long life.

With regards to what I want to tell you, actually i have about $ 1.8 Million Dollars ( One Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) here in a security company, which is part of my own share, during one of our rescue mission we believe it belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which i believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks, series of investigation about the money is going on, we all plan to find way to move the money out from security company where we deposited it as we couldn't take it to the bank for the safety of the money and that of our job, I want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to your country so that you can save and keep the money for our investment plans until I meet you there in your country once my mission here is finished.

Since am still working for the government, I cannot send this money to my country for the time being because i don't have any trustworthy person and also because of the banking policy as a result of global crisis over there right now. Therefore, I will need your help to act as my next of kin to receive this money in your country as i have checked they have immunity to receive diplomatic courier packages.

Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government, this is what i would like you to do, once you receive this money, you should take $ 20% for your compensation, and $300,000 for orphanage homes, and keep the remaining in your account for our investment plan. I assure you that this transaction will be risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed, you should not be afraid about it.
Hence, the only option is to send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery for you to receive in your country since its much more secured and fast. In order for me to expedite the necessary arrangements, i need you to send me your ?

YOUR FULL NAMES .............
ADDRESS ............
CITY .............
PHONE NUMBER .........
COUNTRY ..........

They will arrange the consignment and declare it as diplomatic family valuables at the airport for you to receive the consignment in your country, they will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with them, this matter is my life secret and can end my beautiful career, definitely you should keep it as a top secret and nobody should know about it, ONLY YOU AND ME. I wait for your reply and your Full Information's as requested, have a nice day.





Stolen pictures: