04/11/2017

Ann loveu

From: annline4u@gmail.com

Email 01:

Thank you so much for responding to my message. First of all let me start by introducing myself to you.
                                I miss Annlise Benjamin of 25 years, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Barnaba & Benjamin Malus from the Republic of Sudan in town called Darfur. I'm 5 feet 5 inches tall and approximately 65 kg. Sentimental status: Single, clear complexion and I was under a graduate of the University of Khartoum as a Medical Student . I am currently in Senegal Dakar, Through the help of Priest who work under United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) as an asylum of refugees due to the war and  attacks from the anti government rebels that was in my country, in early February 2013, which cost the lives of many people, including my parents. I'm looking for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me because I still want to continue my education in order to reach my potential.

To go straight to the point, though I know it is strange to start this conversation with you, since you don't know much about me, but no matter what,  my dream and desire is to evacuate out of this painful place for a better life ...

My late father was a Doctor and a Government contractor on the oil sector, while he was alive he deposited a sum of money in a financial institution using my name as the next of kin. The total amount in question is ($ 5 million united state dollars) I asked for the release of this money, but due to my statue as a refugee here in this local church camp, it was not released to me,The bank manager kindly asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me transfer this amount using his Bank account, so that it will be easy to use the money for any progressive investment in your country so that it will be easy for me to come over and continue my Education.

You have a premium of 35 % of this total money.. I held this as a secret to the people, Please also keep it as a top secret if you will be kind with me. The only person who knows is the Reverend Father his name is David God will, i use his office computer to communicate with you twice in a day. You can call me with his phone number. (+221773131559) , each time you call tell him that you want to talk to me Annlise Benjamin. Remember that I'm giving you all this information because i have a feelings that you are a God sent to help me out. Please I would like to know if you are willing to help me out. I pray this message reaches you safely and hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless concern
Annlise Benjamin 

Email 02:


My Dear,

Firstly i contacted you for a possible help, Well you must be surprised why i told you to do this, Anyway i am one who believe much in spiritual aspect of life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world I fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to open up this matter to you be confident as i have chosen you not by my power but by a directive from above.

Another important issue is this,I cannot be emailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine,I am permitted to access my email once a day but if the need arises,I might seek for an alternative Here in the orphanage home life is very difficult,painful and frustrating, Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a beggar,This has never be my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective I must confess i am alive today because of the moral support,

This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transferring this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me.I do not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempt it before, hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account,I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself,I am helpless without you,So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved After the transfer of the money into your account,You will send little portion to me to prepare my traveling documents,You will help me also for Investment purposed.

Please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way Remember i have come a long way and wouldn't like to be hurtled further by any means of cheating.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your

Sacred Hearts Catholic Church Refugee Camp Km 14 Rufusik Av Dakar Senegal,

Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation --------------------------------
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration Please email me back soon as you receive this email,

Thanks Yours,
Annlise Benjamin

I Need Your Information's

Email 03:


Dearest thanks for the reply and trust. Dear all I want from you is my freedom once this transfer is finished . I will come to your country and continue my studies as a medical student with my own percent of this total money.  I have emailed the bank manger telling him everything about you, the will be waiting to hear and confirm from you. What you should do now is to write an email to the bank with there information below and ask them how possible this total money will arrive into your account successfully. Tell them about me and ask them how the money of my late father Dr Barnaba  Benjamin Malus should be transferred into your account in your country. Do not forget to let me know when you contact them. Below is the ' address of the bank , please don't forget to let me know as soon as the bank manager reply to you ok.

The contact information is the bank are as follows,

Website  www.rbs.co.uk
Address : Royal Bank of  Scotland No:54 Jermyn Street London SW1Y6WL United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-369-063-0429 or +44_703_598_3170
Email: royalbankof.scotlandbank@yahoo.com

tell them that you are send by me. Miss Annlise Benjamin that you want to help me and transfer my late father's money into your account in your country amount  of U.S. $ 5, 000, 000.00 USD dollars successfully into your account, so once you hear from them try and let me know, i am waiting to read from you soon.

Contact: Dr John Morris
Operations Director of Foreign Affairs Department

My account information
Father's Name: Late Dr Barnaba Benjamin Malus
Next of kin: Miss Annlise Benjamin
Value: U.S. $ 5, 000, 000.00 USD
Account Number: BLB/0100030002420/960/89
SWIFT Code: RBSTGB2L

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which am the next of kin, My dear I am glad that God brought you to help me out of this situation and I promise to be good and is also needed in every area of ​​my life plus investing this money since I am too young to manage it, As i told you before, this Orfanage is just like a prison and my prayers is out of here as soon as possible. Please make sure to contact the bank for more in-formation OK,  please l am waiting to hear from you ..

Forever yours lovely one
Annlise

Email From "Royal Bank"


SWIFT Code
Address : Royal Bank of  Scotland No:54 Jermyn Street London SW1Y6WL United Kingdom .
Tel: +44-369-063-0429 or +44_703_598_3170


For Your Kind Attention :


Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we received in our Bank.

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Annlise Benjamin (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (Dr. Barnaba Benjamin Malus,) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, $5 Million Dollars (Four Million Dollars). Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational Dr John Morris, through his email address thus,  (royalbankof.scotlandbank@yahoo.com) Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers.: (  +44-369-063-0429 or +44_703_598_3170.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Yours faithfully, Dr.John Morris (Transfer Department)
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc. (R.B.S).


Head of Operation & Claims/Transfers



Stolen pictures:





references: